Accommodating Jim?

Thompson hasn't been lazy or indifferent, he is suffering from the same lack of confidence that is affecting the entire squad, it would seem. This lack of confidence leads to indecision, and/or poor decision making.

There is absolutely no question that the heads are down. After a bright start yesterday, the team faded badly when things weren't falling into place. Confident players wouldn't let this get to them. They would regroup and press ahead. Instead, our players lose shape and discipline. I genuinely do not believe that they are disinterested, but that doesn't mean that they don't need to get the finger out.

The games chances all fell to well we had 1 or two crosses and a weak shot from gowser but that was it. The players are hanging the manager out to dry. I would note that Danny has failed to address the problem with attacking players. He couldn't get guys out the door quick enough yet never replaced them. Imrie never got a chance and I think would have been ideal as a back up striker or stand in. He is versatile and can do that. The squad is not balanced and come winter with knocks and suspensions are we going to score goals with Reilly or bahhoken leading the line? No! It's looking really really grim