Hibernian V St Mirren Top League 21/9/13

shull

No wish to go, expecting nothing and...well, if honest, I'm disgusted by the utter cowards wearing our shirts. If any of you overpaid clowns read this...take a look at yourselves and start playing for us fans! I don't care if you drink, gamble or just believe your own hype too much...none of you are deserving of the shirt just now.

Just get cheesy, goodwin, grainger, harkins and bahoken tae f**k for this one....go with caprice, mair, mcgregor and Christ knows at left back...teale, mcgowan, mcginn and mclean in middle with thommo and scullion upfront......its no working so something different....

Cheesy had a brilliant game today! Credit where credits due! Goodwin did slightly better today than usual. Back to basics for this one I think!

Cornell

Caprice McGregor McAusland Grainger

Newton

Teale McGinn McLean

McGowan

Thompson

With our lack of attacking threat I quite fancy seeing Teale playing of Thommo and perhaps seeing Caprice playing out right.

I know Teale hasn't the greatest goalscoring record but his pace and direct running off Thommo could pose some problems.

Desperately clutching at straws, but so is Danny.