Cheesy In Crutches

If Marc McAusland is going to be out injured then our team are in real trouble (if we were not already).

As much as the less intelligent of our forum user's like to abuse young Marc at every opportunity the fact is that he has been our best and most consistent centre half for quite sometime.

Will we see a Darren McGregor and Lee Mair combination?

Will Dan the under pressure manager man stick with James Goodwin at the back?

Will Dan the under pressure manager man stubbornly insist on leaving Lee Mair out of the team?

Anyway, I hope young Marc is okay.

If Marc McAusland is going to be out injured then our team are in real trouble (if we were not already).

As much as the less intelligent of our forum user's like to abuse young Marc at every opportunity the fact is that he has been our best and most consistent centre half for quite sometime.

Will Dan the under pressure manager man stubbornly insist on leaving Lee Mair out of the team?

another idiot who has obviously not seen him in an actual game,??

Arse.

He's got a swollen ankle, went over his standing foot in training.

Waiting on scan results, on (not in) crutches. Hopefully no' too bad but highly unlikely to play for a couple of weeks....

#prayforcheesy

swollen ankle my arsehole ,he is getting dropped and he now kidding on he is injured,save him danny and his dad from any embarresment

I see you are one of the intellectually afflicted who insist on abusing young Marc.

Bad post and in bad taste.

I see you are one of the intellectually afflicted who insist on abusing young Marc.

Bad post and in bad taste.

that isn't abusive ,and as I said if you had seen ANY of his performances you would in no uncertain terms be agreeing with the vast majority who realise he is not good enough ,so away and be tedious somewhere else

that isn't abusive ,and as I said if you had seen ANY of his performances you would in no uncertain terms be agreeing with the vast majority who realise he is not good enough ,so away and be tedious somewhere else

Ah the old hiding behind the "vast majority" scam eh?

You do know it's possible for the vast majority to sometimes be cunts don't you?

How did you work that one out.1eye.gif or is that the vast majoity from Saltcoats.