If there's someone strayed

In the St Mirren half

who ya gonna call?

Jim Goodwin

And if someone dares

Try to kick McLean

Who ya gonna call?

Jim Goodwin.

or a good shout when an opposition player takes possesion (pun unintentional) in our half could be.....

Whoooaaaaa..... he's behind you..!

RENT-A-GOODY

http://youtu.be/Q7FytKTTIbY

Ironic that Adams thought Jim was immune to referees. He's not immune to international caps and league cup winners medals.

If I'm not mistaken Adams was very 'immune' to both of these as a player.

Also ironic is the fact that, as a manger, he has probably amassed more suspensions than Casper.

Great player, allows Gowser and McLean freedom to play! Every club needs a solid base, Lasley at Well etc. But Goody is excellent at what he does and if he winds opposition players, management and fans up then hes doing his job right!

Aber will take a bit of beating but Jim is doing a great job! Carry on Casper

Adams is a manager who needs to move the attention away from himself, so he has a go at Jim Goodwin, a player he would love to have. If he must have a go at players, I suggest he highlights the 2 players in his team who have CHEATED in the last 2 games and the result being bookings for John McGinn.

I'm assuming our Squad for tomorrow would take part in a light training session today in preparation.

Not that for our Club Captain.

Spotted him, an hour ago, pounding the pavements of Ralston, at full pelt. Even gave me a wave when i tooted the horn.

Jim Goodwin - St Mirren Legend.

I saw a ghost cycling up Paisley Road West yesterday afternoon. He appeared to lift his scarf over his nose as he went past the Grapes Bar, wise ghost....

Saw Jim on his bike at the top of West Nile Street a couple of weeks ago as we were both heading for our respective places of work. A real gent he took time to reply to my big fawning hello!!

PS Hundreds of bemused weegies at the childish excitement of someone only months away from a bus pass!! (Me that is - not Jim!!)

Edited by Danny

His Name is Jim Goodwin

The Captain of our team

The hardest defensive midfield

The world has never seen

He's always in position

To spook the other team

And if you don't believe me

Wait for the shiter's scream

Nana na naaaa, nana nanaaa naa

Jim 'Casper' Goodwin is his name

Nana na naaaa, nana nanaaa naa