St Mirren Park- Best Conference And Events Venue In The Area By Far

Just a few words of thanks for Brian Caldwell and the team for the incredible work they did helping to stage an event at the stadium for me yesterday

I had no end of praise from delegates for the quality of the building, the ease of access from the airport, the vibe in the building, the helpfulness of staff and the sheer interest value that you get from the excellent gallery of historical items all around the conference suite. They even put the league cup out for us and there was a line of people who never knew who St Mirren were queuing up for a photo opportunity

Brian works incredibly hard and is a serious asset to the club, we need to get the word out to the business world that this isTHE place to hold your airport-bound meetings and events. If SMISA want to spend some money they should pay for the notice boards at the motorway that Brian needs and some well placed displays at the airport. we also need to get the void fitted out pronto

I'm still getting texts and e-mails from the 100-plus people who attended yesterday and almost every one mentions the venue

Guest somner9

Anyone still think it would have been a good idea to let 10000 hours hand this fantastic venue to kibble and a church to rake in the. Money that should be going as this great event shows direct to our club..? We'll done BOK.... This is how to support and promote the club