Dome Damaged In The Storm

div

I don't know how much the dome cost and what percentage was tax payers money but I'm sure it would be an absolute drop in the ocean compared to other tax payers money expenditures. Probably about the same as one MPs's expenses claim for a year. We all pay our taxes so if the club we support and the community get a great facility out of it then what's the problem?

well said buddie

On Thursday evening - on the day this all happened - Wishaw Wycombe had a training session on a 3g 7-a-side pitch at Wishaw Sports Centre. The session cost £15 per hour, the facility was open and 19 lads enjoyed the health benefits of a good work out.

Meanwhile in Paisley any team renting the dome for £70 per hour were denied the same health benefits cause the balloon couldn't cope with Scottish weather.

this site has a few balloons on it

On Thursday evening - on the day this all happened - Wishaw Wycombe had a training session on a 3g 7-a-side pitch at Wishaw Sports Centre. The session cost £15 per hour, the facility was open and 19 lads enjoyed the health benefits of a good work out.

Meanwhile in Paisley any team renting the dome for £70 per hour were denied the same health benefits cause the balloon couldn't cope with Scottish weather.

this site has a few balloons on it

Is it just my imagination, but it seems that as soon as the dome became known as the 'Carbrini@JD airdome' then suddenly everything went flat and they were unable to cater for kids of all sizes at Christmas time. Hmm. Spooky or what?

Edited by pozbaird