Gowser Out For Ten Weeks

Gowser now speaking himself.

Saying it's a maybe a hairline fracture, but certainly not as bad as out for ten weeks.

Very well spoken for someone previously described as a Ned. He's not.

To be honest , I'm surprised he stayed on the park so long on Saturday considering the kicking he was getting from the hammer throwers. .

To be honest , I'm surprised he stayed on the park so long on Saturday considering the kicking he was getting from the hammer throwers. .

He should have come off a lot earlier as it was plain before half time that he was trying to play through an injury... an injury which may have been exacerbated by his determination to play for the cause.

And to think that some idiots don't believe this happens in real life!!!

He should have come off a lot earlier as it was plain before half time that he was trying to play through an injury... an injury which may have been exacerbated by his determination to play for the cause.

And to think that some idiots don't believe this happens in real life!!!

It does happen yes, you also mentioned in the match day thread that he could have been given an injection to play through the injury. I. for one, merely concluded that we could rest him and play a fit gary harkins (who had a decent game) in the same role. Great to see the boss do the sane thing!

It does happen yes, you also mentioned in the match day thread that he could have been given an injection to play through the injury. I. for one, merely concluded that we could rest him and play a fit gary harkins (who had a decent game) in the same role. Great to see the boss do the sane thing!

If Gowser had a hint of a sniff of a chance of carrying an injury then of course it was the only sane thing to do.

I would NEVER recommend a player take a cortisone injection to alliw him to play... the long term damage is simply not worth it.

I was merely pointing out that it happens!