Gowser Assaults Tony Fitzpatrick

Wilbur

Shit. Doesn't look good, this.

Really, really can't imagine escaping prison time for repeatedly kicking a police officer who was on the ground.

Theres no mention of the policeman being on the ground? The way I read it was that he was kicking out while getting arrested.. not that that is any better mind you.

FFS you lot are for hanging the poor boy right out to dry without knowing the whole story !

Shame on you all, you all must be so perfect !

This must be a fishing trip. he pled guilty to police assault for the second time, which is a very bad thing. That is pretty much the whole story, he should be sacked if he goes to jail for this and seriously disciplined by the club and the soccer authorities if he avoids the pokey

Give it a rest

Grow up mate. As i said, there are many things that could have happended on that night that none of us know about !

I think pre judging someone when you know absolutely nothing about the case is a bit silly ?

Also, saying someone should be sacked & effectivly lose his career is just plain nasty !

Plenty of players before Gowser have got into trouble and continued their career. I am not condoning what he admitted to but we do not know the whole set of circumstances. I hope he learns his lesson and is appropriately punished and signs an extension with us.

pre judging? just a bit out of context i think.

Eh, no ?

Everyone is commenting on a small piece of journalism without knowing all the facts !

The only fact is he plead guilty, doesnt tell you a thing about the how, why & what for of the actual situation !

I be you lot are the type to hound an alledged sex offender after hearing part of a story ! Look how that can end !