Ticket Office Hours

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=29581

Are these opening hours not a bit strange, with the games coming thick and fast? Completely shut on the 31st, 2nd and 3rd. Especially when tickets are more expensive when paying at the gate for Killie, and a home game on Sunday? Would've thought the office would be open for at least 10-12 tomorrow, if not 10-2 for Killie tickets, and the same on the 3rd for Celtic.

Still accepting online orders as well. If bought tonight, what's the likelihood of them arriving on the 2nd in time for the match? Slim I'd guess.

Edited by NeilPar72

Having paid £40 to attend the last two games in four days, when I asked the ticket office to exchange my Hearts ticket from west to main stand (same price) I was told this can't be done. So despite grossly overcharging the public,no courtesy shown to supporters. Incidentally the ground was barely half full so moving shouldn't have been a problem. How to drive fans away in one easy lesson!

Having paid £40 to attend the last two games in four days, when I asked the ticket office to exchange my Hearts ticket from west to main stand (same price) I was told this can't be done. So despite grossly overcharging the public,no courtesy shown to supporters. Incidentally the ground was barely half full so moving shouldn't have been a problem. How to drive fans away in one easy lesson!

Maybe they knew you were a negative Norman and decided...........................fcukem? lol.gif

Write to the Club about it. I recently have sent 3 complaints to the Club. Two featured emails that had received no response - a basic customer service action in any business to reply to paying customers. And another about the terrible service and attitude from the Ticket Office on a match-day. I suggested all staff receive Customer Services Training.

If more people do not complain then nothing will be done about it. The Customer Service Levels from the Club are very poor and they need to do something about it.

Edited by Sonny

Write to the Club about it. I recently have sent 3 complaints to the Club. Two featured emails that had received no response - a basic customer service action in any business to reply to paying customers. And another about the terrible service and attitude from the Ticket Office on a match-day. I suggested all staff receive Customer Services Training.

If more people do not complain then nothing will be done about it. The Customer Service Levels from the Club are very poor and they need to do something about it.

Edited as I made a cnut of it. bag.gif

Edited by faraway saint