Telly Programmes

shull

The real marigold tour.

I switched this on as I despise Bobby George and I wanted to see if he

would still have nicotine stained fingers and be wearing his hideous

sovereign rings, and filthy chav gold jewellery, I hate smellie cùnts like this

He looks just like what he is a trainee coffin dodger chav chancer.

Laughed my cock off when this filthy pikey scumbag described

himself as a "presenter" on google, he used to be a "darts entertainer"

appearing in working men clubs for chicken in a basket, ½ oz of

golden virginia and 12 pints. 

I will be able to watch the tacky naff bdo darts as he has

been punted from that as BBC no longer doing it. 

Not enough neds on the telly to despise and hate, that's

what I say, for this is true.

Saving Mr Banks was on a few days back. That's an excellent movie. Tom Hanks as Walt Disney and Emma Thompson as the incredible PL Travers. Watch right to the end of the titles and you get to hear the actual tapes proving the account was as accurate as the could make it. Brilliant stuff.

Also thoroughly enjoyed the two part series about Walt Disney on the beeb as well. It reminded me very much of the often overlooked attraction at Walt Disney World called Walt Disney A Man's Dream in Hollywood Studios. I'd been many times before we ever went in there. The truth is my girlfriend forced me in there to sit and have a wee rest! We all came out believing that was the best attraction in that park.

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

PDC Darts. Sky 7:00, 3 cracking matches on the agenda tonight.

Peter Wright, Taylor and Van Gerwin......................might be able to stay up...............:clapping

Peter Wright.......................wins 4-1, into the quarters against Wade. :clapping

Fancy him to get to the semis, not sure he's got enough for Van Gerwin or Anderson. :unsure:

Not sure I'll see both the next matches, getting sleepy.

58 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Peter Wright.......................wins 4-1, into the quarters against Wade. :clapping

Fancy him to get to the semis, not sure he's got enough for Van Gerwin or Anderson. :unsure:

Not sure I'll see both the next matches, getting sleepy.

:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Enjoyed that. Of course it's pretty much the same over each time , but I don't care , it makes me laugh :D

ITV 4 - ( sky 120 ) NOW

An Audience with Billy Connolly about to start if anyone is interested.

Watched it many times previously and again the other night.

Still fantastic :lol:

On Sunday night i watched a crackin wee film called  "What we did on our Holidays"

Brilliantly written by the writers of Outnumbered, shot almost entirely on location in Scotland & a cast that included Billy Connolly & David Tennant.

Difficult to decide if the stars of the film were the Kids in the film or the magnificent Scottish scenery. Either way , a great watch . :thumbs2

3 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

On Sunday night i watched a crackin wee film called  "What we did on our Holidays"

Brilliantly written by the writers of Outnumbered, shot almost entirely on location in Scotland & a cast that included Billy Connolly & David Tennant.

Difficult to decide if the stars of the film were the Kids in the film or the magnificent Scottish scenery. Either way , a great watch . :thumbs2

Watched that too.

Very funny, and , as you say, the kids in it were brilliant.

21 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

In complete agreement :thumbs2

Loved the line from Connolly, "It`s only the North Atlantic, why would it be cold?" :lol:

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 6:38 PM, faraway saint said:

Just watched the first part.......................gripping from the very first minute.

Won't say anymore but quality TV from the BBC. :) 

Watched part 2, Rillington Place, the other day.

Somehow didn't have the suspense of part one.

I'll go for part 3 but not looking forwards to it as much as I was I'm afraid. :(

When I came over her, 6 months to the day, I had downloaded the first 5 series of Game of Thrones.

I always fancied it but as I was so far behind I never tried to catch up but I started watching it when I got here.

Struggled through the first series, the whole 10 episodes, then the second, another 10 episodes and it was a real chore.

Not bothered going back to start series 3.

A few weeks ago someone gave me the first series of Vikings.

From the first episode it was 10 times better than Game of Thrones.

Better story, better characters and more action.

I'm almost at the end of the first series, and will get the 2nd series this weekend.

If you like this type of historical shit with a fair sprinkling of blood and stuff give it a go. :)