Telly Programmes

shull

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 0:08 PM, Bud the Baker said:

Disaster struck in last night's episode of Lucky Man - Spoiler Alert

Reveal hidden contents

Harry Clayton (played by the increasingly bizarre looking James Nesbitt) died - surely he must live if only to let us enjoy the botox/facelift/hair job.

One episode to go & I'm guessing Harry will have to don the bracelet again & go mano a (wo)mano with Season2's archbaddy Isabella Augustine. :turtle:boxing:death:fire2 

the_american_thekla_reuten.jpg

Edited by Bud the Baker

55 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I know what you mean about Nesbitt who I find unconvincing in straight drama but this is a Stan Lee production and Nesbitt, erm, excels!

Then maybe I'll relent but it really astounds me how poor our acting pool is in the UK. I like sci fi but even when we get something that might succeed we make it simply suck. Dr. Who is another example of poorly cast programmes. It has been filled with non actors ever since Davidson's portrayal of the Time traveller.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

I like the idea of Lucky man but I don't think much of Nesbitt as an "actor" so I haven't watched any of it. He's spoiled so many shows. IMHO obviously.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^^^ Another scintillating post on the telly thread. :blink:

Disnae like anything. :lol:

I felt I just had to point out yet another cretinous post by Skidmark.

Despite St Lucifer starting his post with "I like...",...

...in the the cretin's post (which, in terms of adding to the telly scintillation levels is even more  impoverished)  Skidmark claims St Lucifer doesn't like anything. :blink:

what a plonker! :lol

So many posts simply attacking other posters.

Which reminds me...

...I may actually watch tv after noon today.  Scottish Cup semi, with the potential for real drama.  BBC.

think I may feel more supportive of the McGinn/McGregor team for no good reason...

1 minute ago, antrin said:

...in the the cretin's post (which, in terms of adding to the telly scintillation levels is even more  impoverished)  Skidmark claims St Lucifer doesn't like anything. :blink:

Which reminds me...

...I may actually watch tv after noon today.  Scottish Cup semi, with the potential for real drama.  BBC.

think I may feel more supportive of the McGinn/McGregor team for no good reason...

Oh dear oh dear. :1eye

Still in meltdown mode and still has me on ignore. :wacko:

Can't wait for your next "Sorry everyone" embarrassing post. :lol:

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh dear oh dear. :1eye

Still in meltdown mode and still has me on ignore. :wacko:

Can't wait for your next "Sorry everyone" embarrassing post. :lol:

Dear oh dear...  

A lack of mental strength and/or literacy skills, so...

Still coming out with the meltdown pish! :lol:

I DO have you on ignore. Just every so often I enjoy chugging your chain.

your thickness is my delight...

btw you do realise your post above is also not about tv?

enjoy your trip to Dundee...  Or are you saving yourself for your big one tomorrow?

Your big team against Celtic?

that might be on tv, too.

but I wouldn't waste the electrickery on it..

41 minutes ago, antrin said:

Which reminds me...

While I appreciate you calling Fartaway  out for the idiot that he so surely is, I only read his posts if others quote him so, even if he chooses to attempt clever or humorous retorts, emphasis on attempts, it bypasses me like a fart in a massive field.

5 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

While I appreciate you calling Fartaway  out for the idiot that he so surely is, I only read his posts if others quote him so, even if he chooses to attempt clever or humorous retorts, emphasis on attempts, it bypasses me like a fart in a massive field.

I appreciate YOUR tolerance.

I'm trying to train him to be human - and it seems to be working.

See above . :)

He's (almost) managed a post that's on topic AND not pointlessly slagging a Buddie.

On 18/04/2017 at 8:19 PM, pozbaird said:

Jim Murphy was a good enough reason for any self respecting Scot to vote Yes the last time , the guy was a complete , patronising cock

2 hours ago, antrin said:

I made up that post knowing you would jump in with both hooves. :)

You flatter yourself.

You're a sevco apologist - you've never been a Buddie.

Aye, of course you knew................

You are a doddery auld cnut who's shit scared to take me on in an organised boxing match.

Run Forrest Run :lol:

I see "tin foil hat" boy is in your "like" gang, not enough to make you very popular right enough. :1eye

Missed you at the game today.

5 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

f**k it, I'm drunk but I'll take you on in an organised boxing match. Give me six months to get fit and I'll take bluto on in the race on the same day. 

I've got a frozen shoulder just now but I'm still up for it in six months time. Let's do it.

Edit: Just to let you know, I've never boxed (in a ring) in my life and I have never been good at distance running, I was always a sprinter.

Edit (again): I'm 50, overweight and unfit at the moment. What charity are we doing it for?

Edit (and again): And I smoke.

:lol: