Telly Programmes

shull

Part 3 , on now.

Available on catch up for those who missed it so far Channel 4

Worryingly, 'if' this is a true insight to the 'workings' of so called 'IS' and their interpretation of the Quran ( which the parts relating to women/girls is actually a part regardless of 'IS' interpretation) then it's quite disturbing.

13 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Worryingly, 'if' this is a true insight to the 'workings' of so called 'IS' and their interpretation of the Quran ( which the parts relating to women/girls is actually a part regardless of 'IS' interpretation) then it's quite disturbing.

I'm getting the feeling some of the characters I like are going to meet a nasty end................................:ph34r:

The State was one of the best dramas I've seen on TV for quite some time.

It was a great drama. I felt it had more mileage in it. There was the 'so what happened next' ending?

Left wondering how she would help British intelligence, what happened to him when the jihadis took him back , how does her son integrate back to school without wanting to kill everyone etc ??

35 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

It was a great drama. I felt it had more mileage in it. There was the 'so what happened next' ending?

Left wondering how she would help British intelligence, what happened to him when the jihadis took him back , how does her son integrate back to school without wanting to kill everyone etc ??

Exactly what I thought.....................set up for a follow up?

Still a lot of unanswered questions.

Pissing down here in Ayr - stuck in the house watching a fillum called The Immortal Voyage of Francis Drake on the Horror Channel. It's one of them so bad you can't not watch fillums.

The only redeeming features are Adrian Paul's (Highlander TV Series) comedy Zumerzet accent which comes and goes merging into his by now normal mid-Adlantic drawl and Yana Marinova a versatile actress who has chosen to play her role as a brunette - it doesn't matter 'cos all you're interested in is her bum and her décolletage! :nerd

Image result for Yana Marinova Hot

Edited by Bud the Baker

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Celebrity Island with Bear Grills.......................pity he comes across as a smug cnut.

TBH, stretching the "celebrity" to the limit here. :lol:

I doubt the authenticity of this programme, it almost follows a script every series.

Sure as fate a poor crocodile (or similar reptile) will be dropped into a small pool to allow the "celebrities" to catch and kill it to save the day.  :lol:

16 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I doubt the authenticity of this programme, it almost follows a script every series.

Sure as fate a poor crocodile (or similar reptile) will be dropped into a small pool to allow the "celebrities" to catch and kill it to save the day.  :lol:

Why don't they build a fecking Tesco or summat on the Island ?

Millport had a Spar the last time I was there.

Anybody who likes the Marvel characters/TV series..................

Daredevil is superb, the main characters are strong and it's pretty adult.

Jessica Jones, IMO< was very disappointing. A few of the main characters, including Jessica, we weak and it never maintained any real interest.

Luke Cage is, like daredevil, superb.

Strong characters, good story and very engaging.  :clapping

• 2 weeks later...

A big, huge, steaming FFS for this LBGBTBBEEGEE shoite. It's a fcuking dancing entertainment show.... why does her sexual orientation need to come into it? She's damn right - she just wants to go on the show and learn to dance. A bolshie gobshite gay element wants her to dance with another gay woman? Good luck finding one that could lift the wee fatty off the floor for the big lifts. That's man's work that is.... joking.... although, maybe Clare Balding would manage it. Is Laura Davies the golfer gay? Give her a call.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-411955

"Will Young didn't get it, Judge Rinder didn't get it, Richard Coles isn't getting it. It seems to me as a woman, he's not getting it the same way I am."

Got that right love... definitely not getting it the same way you're getting it. :P

Cue mock outrage.

Edited by pozbaird

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

A big, huge, steaming FFS for this LBGBTBBEEGEE shoite. It's a fcuking dancing entertainment show.... why does her sexual orientation need to come into it? She's damn right - she just wants to go on the show and learn to dance. A bolshie gobshite gay element wants her to dance with another gay woman? Good luck finding one that could lift the wee fatty off the floor for the big lifts. That's man's work that is.... joking.... although, maybe Clare Balding would manage it. Is Laura Davies the golfer gay? Give her a call.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-411955

"Will Young didn't get it, Judge Rinder didn't get it, Richard Coles isn't getting it. It seems to me as a woman, he's not getting it the same way I am."

Got that right love... definitely not getting it the same way you're getting it. :P

Cue mock outrage.

How can anyone be outraged in the face of this hilarious humour of yours? 

No really, it's rib tickling stuff. Please keep it up.

:snore

19 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

How can anyone be outraged in the face of this hilarious humour of yours? 

No really, it's rib tickling stuff. Please keep it up.

:snore

OK. Will do. On the condition you keep up being a prick on here. Seems a fair deal. Gotta' love the Oaksoft alias.

Edit: on second thoughts, crack on being a prick. Join the other cast members....

IMG_0173.PNG

Edited by pozbaird

28 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

OK. Will do. On the condition you keep up being a prick on here. Seems a fair deal. Gotta' love the Oaksoft alias.

Edit: on second thoughts, crack on being a prick. Join the other cast members....

IMG_0173.PNG

This dude is logged into a Forum. :lol: