Telly Programmes

shull

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

See what you've done, he's pished his panties, stomped off and, as usual if he doesn't like your posts, sticks you on ignore.................oh, and calls you an alias.

:lol:

He is a wee coward 

On 09/09/2017 at 1:13 PM, faraway saint said:

See what you've done, he's pished his panties, stomped off and, as usual if he doesn't like your posts, sticks you on ignore.................oh, and calls you an alias.

:lol:

It's OK for him to engage in name calling against other posters but he doesn't like it back.

shull is correct. He is a bully and a coward but TBH I really couldn't care less.

I don't understand the need for him to broadcast it. Seems a bit attention seeking to me.

He posted somewhere that he has FOURTEEN on ignore.

Doctor Foster, the first series, quite rightly, was hailed as a great success.

Just watching the 2nd part of series 2, absolute pish.

Taking the story way beyond the realms of reality/likelihood spoiling the whole story.

Suppose they're setting it up for a massive turnaround but ruining the path to that point, IMO.

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'll pass, you can write us a review.  :P FIFY

A bittersweet coming of age story with three major themes

• Adele's awakening sexuality and the consequences of an infidelity
  • social class which I found rather clichéd with the more mature and middle class Emma's family being more accepting than Adele's working class counterparts.
  • food as a metaphor for class again a bit clichéd with the middle class family being portrayed as more adventurous.

Striking use of the colour(blue) as leitmotif are reminiscent of Kubrik's Clockwork Orange and Ken Russell' Electric Blue while the themes of food and sexuality recall Peter Greenaway's seminal works A Zed and Two Noughts & The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover. It ain't The Graduate with no happy reunion at the end and is a bit long at 212 hours but does have it's moments and I'm not just referring to the sex scenes.

Is that superficial enough for you?

7 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

A bittersweet coming of age story with three major themes

• Adele's awakening sexuality and the consequences of an infidelity
  • social class which I found rather clichéd with the more mature and middle class Emma's family being more accepting than Adele's working class counterparts.
  • food as a metaphor for class again a bit clichéd with the middle class family being portrayed as more adventurous.

Striking use of the colour(blue) as leitmotif are reminiscent of Kubrik's Clockwork Orange and Ken Russell' Electric Blue while the themes of food and sexuality recall Peter Greenaway's seminal works A Zed and Two Noughts & The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover. It ain't The Graduate with no happy reunion at the end and is a bit long at 212 hours but does have it's moments and I'm not just referring to the sex scenes.

Is that superficial enough for you?

Aye, I'll pass, you've painted a very enthralling picture. 

While down south last weekend, staying in a very rural farm, I tried to tune into the BBC morning news but to no avail due to the lack of signal.

I flicked over to ITV.................what an embarrassment of a show.

Piers Morgan, continually trying to be outrageous, is embarrassing.

Not sure how many people view this programme but it, surely, can't be many. 

16 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Tonight, BBC1 4:30, Antiques Road Trip.....................

Items bought from antiques shops sold at auction.

Something very special happens tonight. :ph34r:

Arthur Negus returns ?