Telly Programmes

shull

15 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Anyone recommend a film that’s worth a watch & perhaps available on demand ( sky ) or sky store ?

If you like the super hero stuff, then Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is excellent and amusing too.

Edited by FTOF

17 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Anyone recommend a film that’s worth a watch & perhaps available on demand ( sky ) or sky store ?

I thought The Death of Stalin was very funny, unpleasant viewing at times, depicting the paranoia that must have dominated Uncle Joe's entourage, but plenty of LoL moments. It was only released in cinema last month so it might be a bit early for Sky etc. but one to watch out for. 

21 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Having supported a number of ex footballers, I have long believed that heading those old leather footballs would have been a major contributer to dementia pugilistica.

Interested to see this... ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2017/46/alan-shearer-dementia-football-and-me

Brilliant skimming. 

What a petty person. 

:lol:

Must have skimmed my quote as well. [emoji38]

I saw your comment... Wasn't sure what it referred to as I have "Spoiler" on ignore. No skimming needed. As long as nobody quotes, all I ever see is appropriately "Shull. Spoiler"!

In any case, the important thing is the programme, not the forum and who said what.

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I saw your comment... Wasn't sure what it referred to as I have "Spoiler" on ignore. No skimming needed. As long as nobody quotes, all I ever see is appropriately "Shull. Spoiler"!

In any case, the important thing is the programme, not the forum and who said what.

Pathetic and childish. 

What a tumshie. 

:lol:

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I did quote? :blink:

Anyhow, I'm out. :byebye

Seen a few clips on Facebook (Me bad :lol:) of a war TV series on The National Geographic channel, The Long Road Home.

Looks pretty reasonable, downloading the first few episodes now. 

Got the first 2 on the planner, the trailer for it looked good.

Could be a good wee series.

Haven’t watched any of it yet though.