Telly Programmes

shull

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Watched the first 2 episodes, quite amusing and interesting.

It's, if controlled, just another drug and seems to have some worthwhile effects.

It might cheer up Oaky. 

Yeah I thought the same . You're right in saying it does need to be controlled though , especially with younger users. 

14 minutes ago, Yflab said:

I was planning on emigrating to the USA, but that plan has gone to pot. They have enough nutters with Trump. 

If that clown is in power , they must do . I'm surprised he hasn't tried to reverse the weed laws . Oh aye , they make millions in taxes every week . 

Was never the biggest fan of Star Trek, although I've watched most episodes of the original series, and dipped in an out of the various reincarnations that have appeared over the years.

However, I've been watching the newest version (Start Trek Discovery) on Netflix and I must say that I'm enjoying it immensely.

It's currently on a mid-season break, but will be back in the New year.

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The Robot Will See You Now, Channel 4 now, would you trust a robot to solve personal problems?

I doubt a robot could help Oaky, apart from his sexual problems. 

Quite amusing, the "robot" is analysing  a woman who is a bit fat. :rolleyes:

Tells her like it is, she's a regular user of "Just Eat", 3.5 days a week, she eats quite a lot..........................I could have told her that. :lol: