Greg Wylde

A dominating central defender.

A holding midfielder that than pass, tackle and that isnt prone to smashing footballers in the face with his elbow.

A left sided player that in attack can beat a man and deliver crosses for Thommo but also defend and track back to take pressure off of our full back - Wylde doesnt cover this.

A target man style striker as back up for Thommo.

Xmas has passed.

Xmas has passed.

I don't think it's unreasonable to request signings like the above. Other managers seem to be able to recognise and locate the type of players they require to boost their squads.

Lennon has admitted we have a budget for signings. I hope he signs the right players. I've not been impressed with his first signing as in my opinion he's not good enough.

It's a punt but he's certainly worth a punt. He has a lot to prove and he probably won't get another chance at this level if it doesn't work out for him with us.

He will know that and the pressure is on him to perform and to try revive his career. Would have rather taken him on a deal to the end of the season instead of 18 months but oh well.

Welcome and bon chance!

I have a grip. He's not a player i like for the reasons i mentioned above.

I take it you have seen Gregg play in the flesh many many times to form such a considered opinion...............

BTW Gregg ...Welcome to Saint Mirren.................But FFS stay away from this Wasps Nest...rifle.gif

You've got to laugh at some of the nuggets, or is it just one, on here.

Moaning like fcuk for a signing, then moaning like f**k because it's not Messi.

Really, we must have the best "supporters" in the land.

Let's be honest, the moaners were a stick on to be at it ,they were at it even before we made a signing.

I don't think it's unreasonable to request signings like the above. Other managers seem to be able to recognise and locate the type of players they require to boost their squads.

Lennon has admitted we have a budget for signings. I hope he signs the right players. I've not been impressed with his first signing as in my opinion he's not good enough.

Adam campbell is not good enough?

It'd be HILARIOUS if someone said "We'd be better off with Kim Wylde"...

I give it a week.

we'd be better off with marty wylde. There you go, a slight twist and it took 6 mins. Out with the weak gag, good luck gregg.

Edited by barney