Hearts Vs St Mirren

Scabby Dug

If we win it will be the first time we've won 2 consecutive away games since 2008

Dearie me, that's not a great stat, but its a woeful run that is there to be ended. 3-0 Hearts it is.

In all seriousness, this won't be a stroll. I think it will be a tight 2-1 win for Saints.

A defeat here , followed by same at Parkhead , will have our paper thin squad looking down both barrels. Just how did the BOD let the playing side descend into this mess ?

The games tonight and on Sunday haven't been played yet, therefore we haven't been beaten yet, so there is no point in discussing what happens after losing the two until (hopefully not) we lose them both!

7.30 - 9.55, Playstation on, Gran Turismo or a wee bit of Tiger Woods golf. World fcuk off... There's a Brucie Bonus 'live' Buddies game waiting and Hearts can sing for my £24 and associated travel costs.

Job's a good un'. Cheers BBC Teuchter!

Edited by pozbaird

The games tonight and on Sunday haven't been played yet, therefore we haven't been beaten yet, so there is no point in discussing what happens after losing the two until (hopefully not) we lose them both!

I don't think it matters what the results are in the next 2 games, we should never have allowed the squad to become so threadbare.

A couple of injuries to key men and we will be heading for the play-offs. We may end up there anyway even if we get a couple of signings now.

Worrying times.

I don't think it matters what the results are in the next 2 games, we should never have allowed the squad to become so threadbare.

A couple of injuries to key men and we will be heading for the play-offs. We may end up there anyway even if we get a couple of signings now.

Worrying times.

Oh, believe me, the result in this game does matter.