St Mirren V Hibs 19/4/14

Surely Campbell who they struggled so badly to contain is worth giving more than his standard 5-8 minutes. Seems soooo long since that game. MaGennis arrived shortly afterwards was given an immediate starting spot and hasn't scored a single goal.

Can't disagree with that, from what I've seen of Magennis is that he just gets in the way and holds onto the ball too long before losing it, McLean was having a go at him for not passing the ball earlier during the Motherwell game, it happened time after time.

Surely Campbell who they struggled so badly to contain is worth giving more than his standard 5-8 minutes. Seems soooo long since that game. MaGennis arrived shortly afterwards was given an immediate starting spot and hasn't scored a single goal.

Dearie me, Campbell has had quite a bit of time around THAT one game he played well and has done little to warrant these continual "cries" for him to be installed in the team.

As for Magennis, he, simply by his presence, provides assistance to Thompson.

He's also been close on a few occasions to scoring this single goal.

Lets not start the "greetin" like last week before a ball was kicked.

After 5 mins I forgot he was playing, Done nothing,

See comment from SPS who was at the Inverness game where Campbell started.

Guess what, subbed as usual.

If every player who's had a poor game this season was to be discounted we'd be looking at who's available from the 8-a-side thread for a week on Saturday.

My opinion remains that our best line-up is pace on both wings - that means Wylde & Campbell/Teale with Thompson up front and either McLean or McGowan just behind. The defence picks itself as we have no realistic options to the four who started against 'Well last weekend so that leaves McGinn & either Goodwin or Newton for midfield.

In goal, Kello if fit, otherwise Dilo - happy either way!

I believe, as a support, we should start chanting "Attack!.........Attack!......... Attack! Attack! Attack!" Whenever we get possession.

Need to get a 'word' in between ure Offsides

Hibees bringing a big support through - be good for us to match this off the field too with a big easter crowd and pump them on the field too - COYS

Thats right lets give them all the encouragment they need to hump us you couldnt make it up.

Your spot on, rather than try and get as many of our own support into the stadium and have a decent crowd behind our team we are giving extra seats to the away team so they can have more of their fans getting behind them, as you say you couldn't make it up.

Experience is crucial and we are by far the most experienced team in Scottish football over the last 10 years in relegation dogfights .... and staying up. And the fans are the most experienced in providing support when it really matters. Collectively we have the mental strength to win this battle .....again. :)