Kilmarnock V St Mirren Top League 7/5/14

shull

Just been in for my ticket to see Saints beat Killie 2-0 with goals from Newton and Magennis.I was going to go for Thommo but I hear a rumour he's away his holidays already.

5001 in attendance.

An early bolt from work is required tonight. A dash up the road, change into my civvies, sandwhich on the run most likely, then over to collect a mate in Paisley before heading through.

It is a strange pre-match build up, so it is. It could have been so very different, right enough, so I fully intend to keep any whining to minimum regardless of how things pan out. I can't see any more than 500 Saints fans through tonight, but it will be good to see the sphincter-shredding anxiety etched on the faces of the Killie Boyssmile.png

An early bolt from work is required tonight. A dash up the road, change into my civvies, sandwhich on the run most likely, then over to collect a mate in Paisley before heading through.

It is a strange pre-match build up, so it is. It could have been so very different, right enough, so I fully intend to keep any whining to minimum regardless of how things pan out. I can't see any more than 500 Saints fans through tonight, but it will be good to see the sphincter-shredding anxiety etched on the faces of the Killie Boyssmile.png

Cigars out?

This is more or less the last throw of the dice for Killie for that reason would not be surprised if we lost the game. We tend to take our foot off the gas when nothing to play for going on past seasons. Hope I'm wrong because the pay off for finishing 7th would be well worth playing for.

This is more or less the last throw of the dice for Killie for that reason would not be surprised if we lost the game. We tend to take our foot off the gas when nothing to play for going on past seasons. Hope I'm wrong because the pay off for finishing 7th would be well worth playing for.

Aye.

The club should offer an enhanced win bonus for the next two matches. It would pay itself back with the additional prize money accrued by finishing 7th.

Would make sense to let Thommo go on holiday early as he needs an operation.

Holiday early, operation earlier than planned and then back for pre season.

I'd have no problem with Magennis leading the line tonight. He's not half the player Thommo is, but he's a handful for all that, and has pace to frighten defences. No harm in giving the lad start.