Screen

I'm going to start the betting off.

I predict it will be 1 minute and 24 seconds into the first home match before we here our first rendition from the away support of "What the feckin hell is that"

Think I may be sitting holding my head in shame. Good effort to improve things but WTF!

I predict it will be 1 minute and 24 seconds into the first home match before we here our first rendition from the away support of "What the feckin hell is that"

So just after they've sung the very same about the home strip then?

Are people genuinely complaining about this or just fishing?

I'm seriously confused.

Another positive move by the club.

Another cheap, embarrassing pile of shite more like.

If you're going to do something, do it right. Otherwise don't bother.

It looks shite, and will be slagged like f**k by other fans.

If we saw this at another team's stadium we'd laugh our heads off at it.

It looks shite, and will be slagged like f**k by other fans

Who cares what other fans think? This screen will make money for St Mirren and that's all that matters.

Think I may be sitting holding my head in shame. Good effort to improve things but WTF!

FFS you should be used to that by now, we get it about the team, the stadium, the home support etc etc . Get over it FFS

It looks shite, and will be slagged like f**k by other fans.

If we saw this at another team's stadium we'd laugh our heads off at it.

Why?

It's more than adequate, as someone suggests above, and it came for free.

You go to a game to watch the football I would have thought, not to compile a Trip Advisor report on a stadium's architecture, facilities and functional technologies... :rolleyes:

All joking aside, if it isn't costing the club anything, and it turns out to be useful for getting some messages across, then the club aren't losing anything. That much is true, but.... it frankly isn't what I expected to see. I imagined some sort of 'McDiarmid Park' affair. IE: it looks like it is a proper, permanent part of the stadium. Built for St Johnstone and sitting filling a corner.

No two ways about it - this looks like a temporary sign on wheels that was last used at T in The Park to direct campers to the car park.

If club officials interpret this as 'negativity' - then they really need to get a grip. What do they expect when we are under the impression we are getting a new stadium scoreboard, but initial photos show something that looks like an 'el cheapo' affair actually designed for other purposes - wheel it somewhere in the corner and then take it to Bellahouston Park next week to direct 10k runners to the lavvies.

Edited by pozbaird