New Players

Who do you think we should try and sign?

I'd like to see us try and sign Andrew little

well done with your first post, unfortunately you will soon be bombarded with posts advising you that there is one or more threads on this subject, and you should not be starting a new one, just ignore them and keep on doing what you want, some folk on here spend a lot of their time bothering about what others do so that they can have a moan,

i would like us to be looking for a new central defence and someone who will shoot on sight rather than try walking the ball into the net or passing sideways

lets focus on resigning first. tho little could have potential

I'd only be gutted if we lost McLean and Dilo. The rest are replaceable .

Fully expecting McLean to leave.

I think Ryan Stevenson would be a good signing. Vernon would be a decent back up for Thommo and would continue our trend of signing Aberdeen rejects.

Would take Broadfoot back in a second.

Not sure if every Saints fan would be as welcoming.

I would.

He was magnificent for us in our Great Escape bid. Even after signing his PCA. Also great entertainment when he would stride forward with the ball. A great character, despite his daft tendencies.

A lot of fans seem to want Cheesy out did Danny not say he will be captain of the club one day ?

Ok don't know about captain but I don't think he is that bad plus he is a Buddie through and through

Everyone seems to think we need defensive reinforcements in, so the idea of getting rid of any is madness to me. Definitely need another centre half in so we shouldn't be shipping any out the door.

If we want to progress I think we need to replace at least one of our centre backs. Persist with the current pairing and we'll continue to leak stupid goals.

Dazza is a bit of a cult hero and Cheesy is undoubtedly a diehard Saints fan but together they're far from accomplished.