Mcgregor Signs For Sevco - Confirmed

If that's the case then fair doos. As already stated before there's no loyalty in football, however disappointing that may be. He only has a short career to get out of it what he can. McGregor is definitely replaceable and this may be a blessing in disguise.

Long gone if he hasn't signed by now I expect. Thought he might have shown some gratefulness to Saints, but money and possibly Danny Lennon going has won out.

Who is the Zombies that's a new one on me lol

So that could be..

Kenny

John

Paul

Darren

This will be an interesting close season and hopefully an exciting start of the season to see the new team. Who will we bring in. Next week will be the start of the signing process for us as Craig has said as much , as soon as the players he wants are out of contract it should be all systems go.

Mibi we're going to go with 3 at the back next season, if mcausland gets injured, goody can step in, kello sweeping up behind. A diamond of 4 in midfield, 2 wingers n thommo through the middle - playing a pressing game from the front. Then again....

We will be relegated if i had any money i would put it all on that happening no matter who we sign.

You are little miss sunshine......... do you get fed up trying to wind people up ? because you are quite shite at this old wind up game.gie it a rest.

Just giving my opinion .I guarantee you before the season starts there will be a few more saying the same thing .Just wait and see the shite we bring in we will be worse than last season not counting the last seven games we were rank.

We can only hope Craig has some decent players lined up. I agree Dundee will be better than either county or thistle so we need to get players in who are at least better than what they have.

There is no way Dimdee can be determined as better than anyone at this time. Judge them only when the football starts and when teams will have built their respective squads.

We will be relegated if i had any money i would put it all on that happening no matter who we sign.

You are a feckin boor mate. Frankly we don't need another season of your ultra negative and tedious crap. Ffs, even your comment surprises me when its still May and we have no idea who is coming in over next month or so. Why don't you actually practice at being a supporter for once. Actually, I don't think you are on the wind up but just someone who needs a cuddle ????

Edited by nedflanders123