The World Cup Gambling Thread

The bookies are loving this World Cup. Spain out already with 2 defeats? Brazil failing to beat Mexico? Costa Rica beating Uruguay? Plus there would've been plenty money on England from, well, the English!

My luck's been shit for the last few days. So, I'll just need to bet through it!! I'll have a wee look at Croatia-Cameroon in a little while, after I've licked the wounds of my 3-1 to Spain bet.

Went for the hills yes / no bet. 33-1, should last the full competition and get a run for my money.

Q1. Will Spain score more than 6 goals?

Eh.... Yes.... Ah f**kit.

I took holland each way before the start at 33-1, and have Argentina & messi top goal scorer @ 16's. That's probably the pick of the bunch from some ill informed spread betting!

Nice return from the Columbia game with what's known as the 'all eggs in one basket bet', £5 single at 7/1 on 2-1 Columbia, £5 at 7/2 on Columbia to win and both teams to score, £5 at 11/4 on James Rodriguez to score anytime and £5 on Columbia just to win at 21/20.

Not going to bother with a bet in the England game, just going to cheer on Uruguay.

My free bet of £10 went on the England game tonight.

Had to be placed on a first goalscorer bet or a correct score.

I decided to pick Uruguay to win 2-1 at odds of 14/1.

That, combined with Suarez any time, made for an enjoyable night. Although that last 5 minutes was nervy as f**k!!

Also gave me a correct score on Sky Super 6, and a correct score in the office prediction league, 10 points plus a bonus 5. Happy days.

It's what you call an 'all eggs in the one basket' result

;-)

A rarity happening today, actually taking money OUT of my account and back into my bank account. ohmy.png

Looked again at todays games, can't see anything to tempt me, stay calm, plenty of games coming up.

I must thank Chile & Japan/Greece. clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Well done Tam whistling.gif

Guest TPAFKATS

Managed to claw back some of th we weans college fund by taking the draw at ht in Japan Greece snorefest. Went to bed at that point which was also a wee win as I missed the second half.