Signings Please!

The fixtures are out and now the build up to the start of the season starts now. With most season tickets been bought and the only position we are strong in numbers in is goalkeeper. The overall squad numbers low due to 10 players moving on with possibly more to follow.

Could we have a couple of decent signings sooner rather than later as it might even encourage people who have not renewed their season tickets to do so and others who were thinking about doing it for the first time to follow suit?

The fixtures are out and now the build up to the start of the season starts now. With most season tickets been bought and the only position we are strong in numbers in is goalkeeper. The overall squad numbers low due to 10 players moving on with possibly more to follow.

Could we have a couple of decent signings sooner rather than later as it might even encourage people who have not renewed their season tickets to do so and others who were thinking about doing it for the first time to follow suit?

Great idea for another thread.

I know who you are.

You're that kid in the back seat of my car who asks, as we pass Hamilton Services on our way to Manchester, "Are we there yet?"

Then you ask again as we pass Lesmahagow, Moffat, Lockerbie, Gretna, Carlisle, Penrith, Lancaster, Preston Etc.

Can you please fall asleep until Salford?

I know who you are.

You're that kid in the back seat of my car who asks, as we pass Hamilton Services on our way to Manchester, "Are we there yet?"

Then you ask again as we pass Lesmahagow, Moffat, Lockerbie, Gretna, Carlisle, Penrith, Lancaster, Preston Etc.

Hope child services and the polis aren't looking in..!

Ffs let the wean oot..!

I know who you are.

Am trying to fall asleep but the smell of sh*te in your car is keeping me awake....

So I will ask again are we there yet???

Great idea in principle,unfortunately you will have to make do with a couple of shite signings very late on

The thing i dont understand is the referrence by TC to the release date for english players. They are all free to talk to clubs openly and freely just now

Sad to say, but such as they are-our best signings are probably already on the books

At least we have plenty left in the kitty for the new-year panic signings

Edited by beyond our ken

The thing i dont understand is the referrence by TC to the release date for english players. They are all free to talk to clubs openly and freely just now

Such as they are-our best signings are probably already on the books

Very true but we only have 3 recognised defenders at the club.

I understand we have lost out on a couple of targets so far which is not something I want to continue.

Such as they are-our best signings are probably already on the books

Thing is, he has probably identified targets, possibly even offered contracts, though wont officially release names until players have signed on the dotted line.