Signings Please!

McGowan and Paul McGinn signing for Dundee. Every other club in the league being active in the league that have lost a number of players. I am getting a little worried is TC on holiday

No but Brian Caldwell is.

Players lined up for next week, possibly as early as Monday :)

No but Brian Caldwell is.

Players lined up for next week, possibly as early as Monday smile.png

Good to hear. I'm not that worried that everyone else is signing players - possibly a little envious, but not worried. Lessons will have been learned from last year.

McGowan and Paul McGinn signing for Dundee. Every other club in the league being active in the league that have lost a number of players. I am getting a little worried is TC on holiday

He's on holiday in Thailand, he's currently roasting a lady boy while we worry about signings.

I would love to see wee Nigel back at the club. He was inconsistent but was a player that excited you when he received the ball and would get you sitting at the edge of your seat but I do understand he could be frustrating also. Hopefully he is slightly more consist a couple of years on

I would love to see wee Nigel back at the club. He was inconsistent but was a player that excited you when he received the ball and would get you sitting at the edge of your seat but I do understand he could be frustrating also. Hopefully he is slightly more consist a couple of years on

He is a shite prima donna that flatters to deceive whilst taking a wage.

A luxury we neither need or can afford.

I would bring Nigel back to the club he was exciting to watch and scored a few goals when he was here last time. He would link up well with Thompson and cheaper than Mcgowan so why not?

Because we want to at least give the impression we are moving forwards ,not signing pricks who were quite happy to walk out on us

I think we should have done more to keep him... The fakes offered more money and european football.

He was a bit inconsistent at times with us but over all a good exciting player who scored a few goals!. He went to the Fakes got 2 top 6 finishes and a Scottish cup winners medal.

If a top 6 player with a winners medal becomes available on a free contract and he is not getting stupid wages its not going backwards its good business?.

Edited by leolovesstmfc

I think we should have done more to keep him... The fakes offered more money and european football.

He was a bit inconsistent at times with us but over all a good exciting player who scored a few goals!. He went to the Fakes got 2 top 6 finishes and a Scottish cup winners medal.

If a top 6 player with a winners medal becomes available on a free contract and he is not getting stupid wages its not going backwards its good business?.

And whats the betting we are going to pay him what he wanted to stay with us in the first place ? Its f**king nonsense to even consider employing him again,not least for the reputation of our club,where is our professional pride ?

I know who you are.

You're that kid in the back seat of my car who asks, as we pass Hamilton Services on our way to Manchester, "Are we there yet?"

Then you ask again as we pass Lesmahagow, Moffat, Lockerbie, Gretna, Carlisle, Penrith, Lancaster, Preston Etc.

Can you please fall asleep until Salford?

Why have you got little boys in the back of your car?