James Marwood Signs

Picking out players' names on the back of that honkin top is going to be impossible.

First up to moan about it will be Jim Spence on Radio Scotland's Sportsound.

Guaranteed. Backed up by Billy Dodds and Chick Young. Again, guaranteed.

Never heard of him, but I'd never heard of Andy Dorman either, so that's that argument laid to rest. Best wishes and good luck. Hope you do us a turn like Dummett and Newton did.

Having welcomed him and wished him all the best.... How utterly shite do red names and numbers look on the back of our abomination of a wearable JD Sports advertisement yellow, black and white shirt? Fcuk sake, etc...

I hadn't heard of Tonet. I'm a bit underwhelmed by this one, but we'll see. Welcome to Paisley James and good luck.

Excuse me if I am completely underwhelmed at the signing of an English non league player.If this is the type of signing that Craig thinks will boost ticket sales, god help us.

I'll bet that's what some of the Crystal Palace fans said when Ian Wright signed from Hackney Marshes.....

Edited by stormtrooper

Welcome aboard James !

As Billy has said, ICT have done very well out of the non-league market down South, here's hoping this lad can bring us some goals.

Have to agree.

Quite pleased that we're going down a different route from signing the tired old shite that flits between the championship and the premiership.

Paisley saint James?

Hope he does well up there. Always had good reviews while at Gateshead. Sounds like the Newcastle loan link has some benefit. In this case it sounds like word of mouth from the likes of Dummet and Newton has helped. Think he was in the NUFC academy at the same time as Newton.

Paisley saint James?

Hope he does well up there. Always had good reviews while at Gateshead. Sounds like the Newcastle loan link has some benefit. In this case it sounds like word of mouth from the likes of Dummet and Newton has helped. Think he was in the NUFC academy at the same time as Newton.

Certainly looks that way, on the link to his twitter I posted Conor Newton had tweeted to congratulate him on signing for us and was very complimentary about us as a club.

Happy with this! Looks to have a decent goal scoring record Gateshead made the play offs so was with a decent team. Young fit fast goals, I still think Ross county have got a gem in Liam Boyce, but this is better than what most of the other teams have signed so far. And he'll be way cheaper than Boyce and not guarenteed to bugger of at christmas if he does well,

Now get a centre half.