Ellis Plummer Signs - One Year Loan

On ‎02‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:57 AM, Soctty said:

Plummer got injured pretty quickly, so not much time to let down after his decent start I'd have thought - not in a playing sense anyway. Drury scored 3 in his first 5 starts in the league, before falling away badly, although in a team with Callum Ball, James Marwood and Ross Caldwell uas the striking options, it's easy to see why... Now playing non-league in England I think.

Googled some of those names. Drury is at Grimsby Borough, in the tenth level of English football, Marwood last played in 2016 and Ball is with Barwell, in the seventh level of English football.

Tommy Craig didn't half sign some shite.

Googled some of those names. Drury is at Grimsby Borough, in the tenth level of English football, Marwood last played in 2016 and Ball is with Barwell, in the seventh level of English football.
Tommy Craig didn't half sign some shite.

Think James Marwood had to retire through injury.

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Does this mean Fir Park has a Plummer and a fat pipe fitter? Just need an electrician and a joiner.

The fat pipefitter joined the "I hate Saints" brigade. He's not the brightest spark though so still need one more.

Edited by stlucifer

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

The fat pipefitter joined the "I hate Saints" brigade. He's not the brightest spark though so still need one more.

Lucy popping on to abuse then fecking off to his wee hidey hole ( ignore button ) :lol:

• 2 years later...