Cheesy

Having read some amount of pish about him on this forum, it was good to see him have a fine performance today. We were a lot more composed at the back today, with Cheesy and Plummer both doing very well. Here's hoping he continues to develop, having Plummer alongside should help.

Having read some amount of pish about him on this forum, it was good to see him have a fine performance today. We were a lot more composed at the back today, with Cheesy and Plummer both doing very well. Here's hoping he continues to develop, having Plummer alongside should help.

Can't argue with that.

only saying what i was told, which was info from a former player,but obviously you know exactly what he is being paid, i do apologise

McGowan was on less than that a week and was the best deal we'd offered a player, prior to McLean.

Maybe your info was from from a slightly envious ex-player possibly out to shit stir?

Are you sozzled? You seriously think the board would pay a player 3k a week?

no i'm not sozzled jj i'm reporting what i heard, obviously you and me dont know what he is actually being paid,but i had been told about this from a friend who spoke to a former player, so obviously there is some discontent in the dressing room from last season, more than likely from a player who thought he was worth more than what mark was being paid, am i wrong to report what i heard or would i be slated for stating later that "yeah i heard that" sorry but if i hear from someone who has never told me any crap, then i will pass the info on, if the info came from someone i consider unreliable then i would not post it