Other Teams You Support...

esaciar

Domestic football - St Mirren.

English football - Newcastle United.

American football - Denver Broncos.

Aussie rugby league - Manly Sea Eagles.

Soft spots for Liverpool, Sunderland, Leeds, and for no known reason. Hibs. Don't ask me to explain it, I've always liked Hibs and like to see them do well as long as it isn't against us.

German - FC St. Pauli

Danish - Aalborg

Belgian - KV Mechelen

Dutch - Feyenoord

Norwegian - Aalesund

Austrian - FC Admira Modling

As you can see, I like the Germanic leagues. I support these teams largely because I have a connection with the fans or I find the city in which they are based to be beautiful or that I have been there and love the place.

German - FC St. Pauli

Danish - Aalborg

Belgian - KV Mechelen

Dutch - Feyenoord

Norwegian - Aalesund

Austrian - FC Admira Modling

I support these teams largely because I have a connection with the fans or I find the city in which they are based to be beautiful or that I have been there and love the place.

Agree with all of the above.

Thats why it's Arthurlie for me.

I have nothing other than passing interest in the fortunes of any team aside from St Mirren. I look out for Dumbarton's results because I live locally, but that's it.

I couldn't care less about other football clubs for the most part. I find it stressful enough supporting one, FFS (edit: just seen Wilbur's post after typing this)!

Edited by Drew

In England Manchester United. It's got a lot to do with Alex Ferguson.

In the Irish League Bangor, my home town team.

In Holland Feyenoord because I once played against their third team in Holland.

Soft spots for Partick Thistle, Leicester, York City and Morton.

English- Liverpool

English Conference- Ebbsfleet,

Australia- South Coast Wolves, because I grew up on the New South Wales south coast and they were my local team in the Australian National League before it was restructured into the current A League, and the Wolves ( back to back Champions in 99/ 2000 and 2000/01 ) couldn't come up with the $5 million stake for inclusion, and have been playing in the NSW state league ever since. Next Wednesday they do have an FFA ( Football Federation Australia ) cup game against A League outfit Central Coast Mariners for a place in the last 16, but unfortunately I can't be there as I now live 900 K's south in bloody Melbourne.. Come on you Wolves..

Norwegian- Stromsgodset, because that's where my partner's Father is from

Juniors- Arthurlie, because I've got family in Borrheid and my late cousin's man ia staunch 'Lie man.

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif it was all going so well up till then ! lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Now I'm not, as you know, a footballer but, amazingly, I did! My mate Neil's cousin was the physio and we asked if we could join in the training sessions to get fit, and he said OK! We stayed for a couple of months, and even joined in their bounce games at the end of training - one player (can't remember his name, but he ended up with the soapdodgers) just could not get the ball past me, when everybody else could skin me all day long. Really p*ssed him off.

Sunderland are the only football team I support in the way most people would understand the word

I watch out for St Mirrens scores - I used to support them. And Queens Park and Clydes scores as the were my Grandfather's and Dads teams.

Which begs the question, why do you spend so much time on a " Saint Mirren Supporters Forum? "