Headlines You Can't Ignore

RickMcD

Do you ever see a headline that just grabs you? There's one in the Home section on the Beeb's news site that reads 'Tourism Map Looks Like a Penis'. And so it does. with the knackers attached too. It's Berkhamsted in Herts. Probably a joke in there.

The headline that always grabs my attention is 'latest financial crisis at The Rangers'.... Gives me a good laugh to see Green and maybe Whyte still sniffing around the rotting carcass.

Another new one is 'Edinburgh panda could be pregnant'. Last year they kept the pretence going for months. Keep merchandise sales up and turnstiles clicking. They've just announced the latest 'she's gonnae' have baby pandas' bullshit.

Put it this way, I'm not expecting the pitter patter of panda paws down Corstorphine way anytime soon.

A third headline that would shock me is 'Super Saints Score Six'. More chance of a baby panda.

2 great sporting headlines.......

Super Caley Go Ballistic......

And from the Manchester Evening News a few years ago.......

City Lose 7 Goal Thriller.......

Result-Liverpool 6 Man City 1.

(ok,I made the 2nd one up)

The headline that always grabs my attention is 'latest financial crisis at The Rangers'.... Gives me a good laugh to see Green and maybe Whyte still sniffing around the rotting carcass.

Another new one is 'Edinburgh panda could be pregnant'. Last year they kept the pretence going for months. Keep merchandise sales up and turnstiles clicking. They've just announced the latest 'she's gonnae' have baby pandas' bullshit.

Put it this way, I'm not expecting the pitter patter of panda paws down Corstorphine way anytime soon.

A third headline that would shock me is 'Super Saints Score Six'. More chance of a baby panda.

More chance of the Paisley Panda giving birth :P

• 3 weeks later...

On BBC news today...'Panda probably had miscarriage'...

Aye, sure she did.

Come back in August 2015 my forum friends... Embra' Zoo will be at it again with 'the panda's up the duff' shoite... Gotta' keep those turnstiles clicking!

On BBC news today...'Panda probably had miscarriage'...

Aye, sure she did.

Come back in August 2015 my forum friends... Embra' Zoo will be at it again with 'the panda's up the duff' shoite... Gotta' keep those turnstiles clicking!

Indeed, how's Nessie doing ?

• 2 years later...
On 15/08/2014 at 0:15 PM, pozbaird said:

Telt' ye!... post above - three years ago. Link below - three minutes ago... end of summer, tourists thin on the ground, ticket sales to see the pandas going down... time to trot out the annual 'panda up the duff' headline!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-41039651

21 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Telt' ye!... post above - three years ago. Link below - three minutes ago... end of summer, tourists thin on the ground, ticket sales to see the pandas going down... time to trot out the annual 'panda up the duff' headline!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-41039651

Uh-oh. Who'd have thunk it...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-41052062

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/08/2017 at 3:00 PM, pozbaird said:

STV news, two minutes ago - panda isnae' up the duff. No baby pandas. For the sixth year in a row, panda not with child.... tune in again in mid-August 2018 when the summer tourist season has slowed down again and everyone visiting Edinburgh is in a venue watching poncey shite at the festival.

On 15/08/2014 at 11:09 AM, RickMcD said:

Do you ever see a headline that just grabs you? There's one in the Home section on the Beeb's news site that reads 'Tourism Map Looks Like a Penis'. And so it does. with the knackers attached too. It's Berkhamsted in Herts. Probably a joke in there.

If it's a picture of a cock you are after, you can't get much better than the map of Scandinavia.

7 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

If yours looks like that , i`d seek medical help fast if i were you ! 

Whit? Apart from the "split end" it looks very cocklike to me but then I dont spend much time looking at them online in "incognito mode" when my wife is at the shops taking the kids with her and leaving me in peace for a couple of happy hours......ahem.