The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

I read Marc McAusland in the papers the other day saying that we have a good team spirit and the team have been away paintballing and playing golf. Here's an idea, maybe training properly, working on how to defend high punts through the middle and set pieces, and how to score a feckin goal might be a better use of time?

I read Marc McAusland in the papers the other day saying that we have a good team spirit and the team have been away paintballing and playing golf. Here's an idea, maybe training properly, working on how to defend high punts through the middle and set pieces, and how to score a feckin goal might be a better use of time?

In the trash papers today ( was at the barbs ) that we have been practising scoring goals for the past two weeks.

I would be worried if the team looked jaded or couldn't care but it's not like that if we could score some of the many chancres being created we would be ok. I reckon we will win at Killie have a feeling.

You can certainly bet that this is what Killie have been up to

Who's to say that they have been doing that for the past 2 weeks. Are they not allowed some down time to blow off steam and get the team spirit up, which will hopefully bread confidence in the team?

It's all very well saying he will lose his job etc but the worrying fact is that Teale and Goodwin will be his replacement. We needed a fresh appointment and the board took the cheap option yet again.

There's no money

Craig is just biding time until one of our senior players gets the right badges to take over

Unless we start getting money in from our Youth Development that's the way it will be