The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

Is the transcript of your interview something along the lines of...

"Yes he should." - "I've no idea why it was two." - "Crowds are down, heck I missed the last two games."

It's not all bad for Div though. His advert remains one of the few that you can actually read on the new scoreboard. Can we chip in for an advert that reads 'Scotland's drink driving limit changed on December 5th - don't let Tommy Craig drive you to drink'.

It's not all bad for Div though. His advert remains one of the few that you can actually read on the new scoreboard. Can we chip in for an advert that reads 'Scotland's drink driving limit changed on December 5th - don't let Tommy Craig drive you to drink'.

No point in that the way things are going there won't be anyone in the place to see it.

nah you would need to be drunk before you could read the message,by which time it would be too late

Another day, another 48 posts expressing utter befuddlement as to why the board of directors haven't managed to magic together a hefty five/six figure sum from absolutely nowhere to pay Tommy off.

We should have a sweepstake to see at what point fans start to realise their whingeing is a waste of time.

THE CLUB HAS NO MONEY TO SACK HIM. IF THEY DID WE'D HAVE SPENT THE MONEY ON A BIGGER PLAYING BUDGET.

You'd think was fairly simple to get your head around but apparently it's ME who is mental.

Right, back to my crayons.

Edited by oaksoft

Another day, another 48 posts expressing utter befuddlement as to why the board of directors haven't managed to magic together a hefty five/six figure sum from absolutely nowhere to pay Tommy off.

We should have a sweepstake to see at what point fans start to realise their whingeing is a waste of time.

THE CLUB HAS NO MONEY TO SACK HIM. IF THEY DID WE'D HAVE SPENT THE MONEY ON A BIGGER PLAYING BUDGET.

You'd think was fairly simple to get your head around but apparently it's ME who is mental.

Who said that you're mental?

Just home from work , was in bad signal area so could not check phone. I had hoped to log in and find a new thread saying `search for new manager` is on !

Gutted , had hoped today we may have seen Tommy leave our club.

I guess as I`ve said before he has been given licence to `carry on losing` , seems he is untouchable ffs !

Unless , you know different ?

They don't need to pay him off. They can put him on garden leave.

Yet another very angry and lengthy post that is total nonsense.

The STV report indicated that neither the manager nor the players were at the training ground today. Maybe he'll be sacked tomorrow instead? Wishful thinking perhaps.

The players had Monday off as they had planned their xmas party. Went straight after the game on Saturday and travelled back up the road today.

Nothing to do with TC getting the sack, unfortunately.

Edited by davidg

The players had Monday off as they had planned their xmas party. Went straight after the game on Saturday and travelled back up the road today.

Confirms my suspicions as to why our cup replay was last week rather than tomorrow night.

Wee Chic hinted said that TC was likely to get the 9,10 , jack today. .

He certainly indicated that the board would make the decision today. Wee Chick obviously kens f**k aw'. .

My thinking was more along the lines of, if there's no one at the club today, manager or otherwise, he wouldn't be in to get the chop. If everyone's back tomorrow, he could get the call. But yeah, probably just wishful thinking. I'm going a bit mad.