Fan Zone At St Mirren Park This Saturday V Motherwell

TopCat

Marquee in December, no need to chill the beer.

indeed, unfortunately the fans council are not in touch with the normal died in the wool saints fans, but good luck to them.

just noticed the bar has no licence yet (are the playstations licensed for public use ? ) and you have to register online if you want to go in the tent !

Edited by buddiecat

looks like the first fundraiser to get cash for the void, a matchday bar would be a good thing, the wording in the original letter a "supporters club at the ground" does concern me slightly, hopefully it's not a members only club they have in mind,and that it gets the go ahead and its a first come first served basis on match days with nobody exempt from having to queue to get in and served, i'm thinking back to the idea from the cic days that there would be be "priority service" for some

The guy's on the fan council are trying hard you got to give credit where it's due.

However I would be totally astonished if the Police give a license to sell alcohol in a Marquee outside a football stadium. Add in the fact Motherwell has a bad hooligan section that follow them to away games.

Even if a license is given ( I doubt it ) would you want to stand inside a freezing tent for a beer ? could understand trying it in the spring but December Brrrrrr !

Why not have a comedy night in the hospitality - dinner dance.

The guy's on the fan council are trying hard you got to give credit where it's due.

However I would be totally astonished if the Police give a license to sell alcohol in a Marquee outside a football stadium. Add in the fact Motherwell has a bad hooligan section that follow them to away games.

Even if a license is given ( I doubt it ) would you want to stand inside a freezing tent for a beer ? could understand trying it in the spring but December Brrrrrr !

Why not have a comedy night in the hospitality - dinner dance.

Standing in the tent will be surely be warmer than sitting in the ground. My old memory tells me Falkirk did this a few times at the old ground.

Waste of money.

Why not fundraise to kit out the wasted area in the main stand as a permanant fans meeting area and bar?

That would also raise cash for the club ongoing.

Do you think we'll raise £175,000 to kit out the void with a raffle, love your optimism, 1eye.gif And have you ever been I the void to see what needs doneblink.png

Edited by santaponsasaint

Do you think we'll raise £175,000 to kit out the void with a raffle, love your optimism, 1eye.gif And have you ever been I the void to see what needs doneblink.png

Not with a one-off event... but we should be working towards it.

Yes.. i have seen it.

I also happen to believe we could have it functional for less by appealing for practical support from within the Saints family.

Optimism is no bad thing when mixed with a measure of realism.

Not with a one-off event... but we should be working towards it.

Yes.. i have seen it.

I also happen to believe we could have it functional for less by appealing for practical support from within the Saints family.

Optimism is no bad thing when mixed with a measure of realism.

Diy Sos the big build comes to Paisley. Job done within the week.