Inverness Caledonian Thistle V St Mirren Tues 2Nd Dec 2014

skodasaint

Any busses going?

I think we will lose, but I thought we'd lose yesterday... So you never know.

Any win , anywhere will do.

Just something to give the players and fans a lift.

I'd like to jump on Shull's one man 'Road to Hampden' bus , so would like a result in Inverness.

They are going well in the league , but are not unbeatable.

Still needs Tommy to exit out club to rescue our season though.

Considered going down but ferry fares and overnight stay swayed it. Will be following the game on line, hoping we pull one out of the bag.

Keeping the faith 2-1 win after extra time.

COYS

Should be live on Radio Scotland.

Agree with big Skoda tough game but not impossible, On the other hand is a extra game to get or injured players more match fit, But thought some of our other players were blowing out there arses yesterday, But got to stay optimistic and hope we nick a result, Cant make the game taking ma auld maw to The Hydro to see Alfie Boe for her Christmasunsure.pngwacko.pngshock1.gif COYS

What time do you reckon you'd need to leave from Glasgoe City Center to be up there on time?

Depending on traffic, usually takes me about 3 and 3/4 hours from the Gorbals to Kessock Bridge when heading up the line. So that would be leaving about 4pm. Mind on about the average speed cameras between Dunkeld and Inverness.

What time do you reckon you'd need to leave from Glasgoe City Center to be up there on time?

Depending on traffic, usually takes me about 3 and 3/4 hours from the Gorbals to Kessock Bridge when heading up the line. So that would be leaving about 4pm. Mind on about the average speed cameras between Dunkeld and Inverness.

Try Dunblane to Inverness.....

Did the trip twice since the cameras were installed. Didn't make much difference on the Perth to Inverness section, still about 3 hours depending on traffic.

I agree tough, I'd allow 3 hours 45 though to make sure.

Remember it's average between the 2 cameras Tam, if sitting in traffic and you get a chance to overtake and then boot it, you can. Even better if you have average speed on your car computer thingy, reset at every camera.

Average speed cameras are only on the single carriageway sections once north of Perth, so you can make up some time on the duals.

60 mph on overtaking lanes though, be careful there...

I'm heading north Wednesday afternoon with work, hopefully be able to move this forward to the Tuesday to catch the game.

Edited by davidg