Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TopCat

Stephen Mallan

688 posts in this topic

Mallan? We should phone Madrid and offer them a swap deal.... We'll take Bale, they can have Ball.

Edit: Relax folks, the Real Madrid manager was indeed watching Mallan - when they took on Inter in the derby recently.

Edited by pozbaird

This is probably the equivalent of the "Steven Fletcher to Real Madrid" rumours from seven or eight years ago. They probably keep tabs on hundreds of youngsters across Europe and Mallan may or may not be one.

Real are always tracking the best youngsters from around the Globe.Indeed they have just taken the young Norwegian.Also they have the young Scottish boy Harper already playing I think in their second team.They could very well be monitoring young Mallan.

stlucifer likes this

Harper is Spanish though, a bit different.

Mall an is too classy for Madrid. Atletico or Barca will be a better fit.

Harper was born in Spain to two Scottish parents. He is not Spanish. He is fiercely proud of being Scottish and he speaks in as Scottish an accent as you or I.

Might have missed it in the thread but how long a contract is Mallan on?

Can't say for sure, but I would think all U20 players would only be contracted til the summer.
cambiebud likes this

Fantastic news, makes today a lot easier to swallow.

Still only a couple of points behind Motherwell, let's get a couple of new signings in this week and beat Partick next Friday.

stlucifer likes this