Deal To Sell To Argentinian Consortium Agreed

div

Say the deal to sell to the Argentinians is still on. They take over and tell us that we will be signing better players, pushing for Europe, and living the dream etc... Surely we all react by having flashbacks to Dundee and Ravanelli.

Say the Argentinians take over and tell us they don't plan to mess around with the 'steady as she goes' and 'pay your way' approach that has, in the main, served us well since 1988.... Surely we all react by wondering what's the point in them taking over at all.

So, I can't see them promising the earth, or keeping things the way they are. For the life of me then, I cannot understand their motivation, or game plan - unless it is to have St Mirren act as a halfway house for South American players to get from a South American club to a big(ish) European club, via some sort of 'Tevez and Mascherano at West Ham' whataboutery.

The consortium are clearly desperate to sell up now, after five plus years. I'm concerned.

Sorry, I'm not falling for this again, i take it the person who leaked "the club will be sold this week" is also the one who has now leaked that a deal has been "agreed" tell him/her to make their mind up Div, or alternatively - dont listen to their pish

They haven't "now" leaked anything.

The deal was agreed and the club was about to be sold. Both happened simultaneously and were reported as such.

As Div says, unlike the initial info, nobody seems to be party what's holding the deal up.

It's frustrating, but life in the real world, goes on.

They haven't "now" leaked anything.

The deal was agreed and the club was about to be sold. Both happened simultaneously and were reported as such.

As Div says, unlike the initial info, nobody seems to be party what's holding the deal up.

It's frustrating, but life in the real world, goes on.

Ok apart from the club was not about to be sold, because it was not sold and has still not been sold, and if you don't mind me asking, from where have you garnered your information that the deal was agreed and the club was about to be sold ?

Are you in some sort of time loop? We've discussed all this weeks ago. The most interesting part, for me, is the claims that SG and AM were both fully aware yet let things plod along. I know I can't say by all accounts anymore, as there's so many on this, but accounts I've heard are that Pini offered more than the English consortium. So, was dragging this information up the easy way to go after the extra money. Who knows, indeed it doesn't matter as there are very few people who'll directly effect what happens.