Deal To Sell To Argentinian Consortium Agreed

div

If I was the interested party, I would drop my interest pronto, and go and buy Hamilton for same or less money. A club that has an existing successful revenue generating system in place from consistent player sales at lucrative prices. Mmm, what's Ricardo Pini's mobile number?

Do they sell at lucrative prices ? It was recently reported that Andreu's price was only about £200,000, the rest of the figure quoted by their chairman might be made up by add ons if certain targets are met by the player, he gets sold by Norwich and they get an a share of the selling figure.

Do they sell at lucrative prices ? It was recently reported that Andreu's price was only about £200,000, the rest of the figure quoted by their chairman might be made up by add ons if certain targets are met by the player, he gets sold by Norwich and they get an a share of the selling figure.

I'm sure that's what they do at Hamilton. There was no way at all that any club was going to pay 2.5m for Hendrie when his contract was up at the end of the season. I suspect this value was quoted because they agreed to lucrative sell ons with West Ham whichay have amounted to this amount if the boy fulfilled his potential - in Hamiltons eyes his potential may be a champions league player! When it was apparent that in fact no other club wanted to sign him now or on a pre contract then they obviously decided to just sign him up on a pre contract at the going rate for compo for him.

The more you look at it, they've probably only got lucky once (thrice?) with the two James's and Easton and are living off the reputation of that.

Wrong , wrong and err wrong again !

I Heard cash flow problems were a big part in the bid being accepted. I assume this is what you're getting at?

Had the sale gone through we would have not been so desperate for the money?

Are the departing BOD's no longer willing to step in with short term loans to cover shortfalls?

Not having a dig with the final point as they shouldn't need to go into their own pockets like they have in the past.

Edited by davidg

yes they should, when its their extremely poor decision to choose a 'manager' like TC and give him a 2 year contract and then have to bag him after 5 months. They should pony up for that right royal balls up and associated losses.

They've also grouped together and now are the club so of course they contribute to cashflow. They're responsible and accountable, we're not.

As far as I am aware the deal to sell to the South American bidders remains in place, not dead.

Why it's taken this long to actually complete I have no idea I'm afraid.

I've edited the topic title to better suit where we are.

Yes I got the date wrong, very wrong, happy to hold my hands up.

Did I get the agreement to sell to the Argentinian consortium wrong ? Time will tell.

yes they should, when its their extremely poor decision to choose a 'manager' like TC and give him a 2 year contract and then have to bag him after 5 months. They should pony up for that right royal balls up and associated losses.

Surely it's makes it a more attractive to buy if there is no loans outstanding.

As far as I am aware the deal to sell to the South American bidders remains in place, not dead.

Did I get the agreement to sell to the Argentinian consortium wrong ? Time will tell.

I'm a bit in shock here Div , Your saying the club has now been sold ?

Could it be that a deal has been agreed however has conditions such as the club not having considerable outstanding debt or remaining a top flight club? It could be the reason why we sold McLean for what we did, to pay off the recently cancelled contracts of players and manager.

Maybe once our top flight status is confirmed, the deal will be announced?

Think Div means that the agreement/deal to sell is in place, but no cash transfer has occurred.

Yes mate. The agreement in principle to sell to the Argentinian consortium remains in place as far as i am concerned. It obviously hasn't completed for whatever reason but no reason at this stage to think it won't eventually get over the line.

Yes mate. The agreement in principle to sell to the Argentinian consortium remains in place as far as i am concerned. It obviously hasn't completed for whatever reason but no reason at this stage to think it won't eventually get over the line.

So how long do you reckon "eventually" is?

The status quo is utter shite. We're a sorry state and if the argentine consortium bring new ideas and don't sell our top players for peanuts I'm fine. The team as it stands is going down and selling kenny at the most crucial point in the season is the decision that will finish is off. I'm kinda prepared now to be relegated by Rangers Fc in the playoff

The status quo is utter shite. We're a sorry state and if the argentine consortium bring new ideas and don't sell our top players for peanuts I'm fine. The team as it stands is going down and selling kenny at the most crucial point in the season is the decision that will finish is off. I'm kinda prepared now to be relegated by Rangers Fc in the playoff

Do you really think saying the same thing time after time makes it any more relevant? snore.gif

FFS, give it a fcuking rest. bye1.gif

Who are this Rangers FC you speak of?