Deal To Sell To Argentinian Consortium Agreed

div

I talked to Stewart Gilmour a couple of times last year about the sale of the club and he was certain then that he was selling to a completely different consortium. So certain indeed, that he bought my shares from me to help him get to 75%.

Therefore, I would take with a pinch of salt any stories about a deal being agreed with an Argie consortium.

I take it from this that GLS & Ken McGeochunsure.png are back in the gang.

Why are you just rewording what I said?

I haven't though, have I. If you have source, no matter what that source is, you can't possibly have just made it up. I suppose I could replace "could have happened" with "potentially took place, utilising elements of what has happened and been put forward to me as fact".

I haven't though, have I. If you have source, no matter what that source is, you can't possibly have just made it up. I suppose I could replace "could have happened" with "potentially took place, utilising elements of what has happened and been put forward to me as fact".

B&W Army Forum descends to Psychological Warfare...... who will break first ......

I'm garnering information from various sources, applying past experience and knowledge then putting forward my view of what could have happened. The offered more did come from the mosaic.

Did you mean masonic? We could use a bit of brotherly love at the minute the way things are going. Or is it just another brick in the wall?

You either have an agenda here (whether that be to just cause argument or something more sinister, I wouldn't know) or you are just totally gullible and believe everything you read. If it's the latter, can you give me that £500 you owe me? thumbup2.gif

It could be that some people, potentially including myself, have seen or know more on the situation than your good self.

Is that a 'mibbee' then or maybe no?

I think it is a big doubt now , a huge maybe with a lot of uncertainty surrounding the whole idea of Argentine ownership . We just don't know for sure anymore. .

Maybe , we should all be proud of our Board for , keeping us clear of the shallows , off the Gantocks if you like . Look what happened to that Norwegian vessel. .