div

Deal To Sell To Argentinian Consortium Agreed

Yes please I'll have a case.

You really like that beer ? Give me a T over that stuff any day of the week. Back on subject . The club will be cheaper if relegated that's what I think the hold up will be. For what it's worth I don't think we will be relegated :)

Sorry, I'm not falling for this again, i take it the person who leaked "the club will be sold this week" is also the one who has now leaked that a deal has been "agreed" tell him/her to make their mind up Div, or alternatively - dont listen to their pish.

Sorry, I'm not falling for this again, i take it the person who leaked "the club will be sold this week" is also the one who has now leaked that a deal has been "agreed" tell him/her to make their mind up Div, or alternatively - dont listen to their pish

They haven't "now" leaked anything.

The deal was agreed and the club was about to be sold. Both happened simultaneously and were reported as such.

As Div says, unlike the initial info, nobody seems to be party what's holding the deal up.

It's frustrating, but life in the real world, goes on.

They haven't "now" leaked anything.

The deal was agreed and the club was about to be sold. Both happened simultaneously and were reported as such.

As Div says, unlike the initial info, nobody seems to be party what's holding the deal up.

It's frustrating, but life in the real world, goes on.

Ok apart from the club was not about to be sold, because it was not sold and has still not been sold, and if you don't mind me asking, from where have you garnered your information that the deal was agreed and the club was about to be sold ?

Are you in some sort of time loop? We've discussed all this weeks ago. The most interesting part, for me, is the claims that SG and AM were both fully aware yet let things plod along. I know I can't say by all accounts anymore, as there's so many on this, but accounts I've heard are that Pini offered more than the English consortium. So, was dragging this information up the easy way to go after the extra money. Who knows, indeed it doesn't matter as there are very few people who'll directly effect what happens.