Deal To Sell To Argentinian Consortium Agreed

div

Could the Emglish Consortium really have done any worse than our Lennon f**king, Craig appointing, leaking, Teale appointing, Rangers facilitating excuse of a board of directors?

Yeah, they could. The fear is that with talk of hotels, Europe, and better players, they could have been charlatans who take us down the same road as Romanov, Massone, Mileson or De Stefano. A brief moment in the sun, paid for on a Wonga loan, then down the shitter.

Incidentally, I am in full agreement with everything you posted from the word 'Lennon' on.

Could the Emglish Consortium really have done any worse than our Lennon f**king, Craig appointing, leaking, Teale appointing, Rangers facilitating excuse of a board of directors?

Unfortunately i think your spot on with the Rangers facilitating point, there is an unhealthy liking for them lurking in our boardroom.

If the club are still in negotiations to sell it to the Argentine consortium, is it not law that such transactions remain confidential until they reach completion. This would at least explain why there has been a lack of communication with the fan base.

Aye......why have you no phoned me....lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I can see possibilities of the club and stadium being sold Clydebank style to a new club being formed from the ashes of an old, dead-again outfit... Especially if there was an SPFL membership going with it....

It would need money for that to come to pass, though. Nearly£2m, the sort of dosh it would take 30 or 40,000 fans to amass.

Is there any group out there would/could do that?

The above is a more realistic bit of speculation than most of the dross posted in this thread.

Be careful what you wish for...

I can see possibilities of the club and stadium being sold Clydebank style to a new club being formed from the ashes of an old, dead-again outfit... Especially if there was an SPFL membership going with it....

It would need money for that to come to pass, though. Nearly£2m, the sort of dosh it would take 30 or 40,000 fans to amass.

Is there any group out there would/could do that?

The above is a more realistic bit of speculation than most of the dross posted in this thread.

Be careful what you wish for...

I have had the same idea myself.TBH.