Holy Sh*t!

is anyone surprised? the minute he signed a 2 year deal in the summer I expected there to be a release cluse in the contract. Maybe all we could do to get kenny to sign a 2 year deal and not 1?

absolutly gutted hes away, fantastic player and 1 i dont know how we will replace.

We won't replace him, the team will be reconfigured to suit a different approach- which might well be a good thing

Motherwell & County will be delighted today. It's like Motherwell selling Sutton or County selling er...... someone that's ok.

Maybe the BoD had no choice due to the release clause, but selling the one guy who has stepped up to take responsibility and provided a creative spark in this p*ss poor season just seems like another slap in the coupon after the TC debacle.

Motherwell & County will be delighted today. It's like Motherwell selling Sutton or County selling er...... someone that's ok.

Maybe the BoD had no choice due to the release clause, but selling the one guy who has stepped up to take responsibility and provided a creative spark in this p*ss poor season just seems like another slap in the coupon after the TC debacle.

The main reason he stepped up was to win a move away from us! There would be no guarantee had he missed out on a move that he would've kept up the same work rate because he hasn't always been like that hence why we always called him inconsistent Edited by Big Yards

is anyone surprised? the minute he signed a 2 year deal in the summer I expected there to be a release cluse in the contract. Maybe all we could do to get kenny to sign a 2 year deal and not 1?

absolutly gutted hes away, fantastic player and 1 i dont know how we will replace.

I am more than surprised, I am shocked. With the Rangers meltdown and Celtic not needing anyone I did not envisage any Scottish club buying any of our players, with them turning out against us in direct competition. I fully expected Kenny McLean to move in a Simon Lappin to Norwich fashion - not fcuking Aberdeen. One of our best talents in ages.

Fcuking boot in the stones.

This is a wind-up, right?

No, but the predictions of doom might well be

i hate to call a good player over-rated, but we have been in danger of that for some time. I like kenny but we have other good players who now believe a bit more in the possibility of a lucrative move. These other players might well shine in the next few weeks as a result

No-one is irreplaceable

450K is a good price and the sell-on will be handy as Aberdeen will command a much higher fee if they sell him than we ever could. It's just the way of the world

These cnuts were what, 20 million in debt and selling their own talent down South? One of their talented kids moved away having played a handful of games, hadn't even scored for them? Then recently they 're-organised' their debt - and now they're buying Kenny McLean? Fcuk sake. Did Milne use Ocean Finance, Wonga or Pounds 2 Pocket?

It is no exaggeration to say that this is a devastating blow in football terms. The timing is woeful. It'll take nothing short of a miracle to keep us up now.

I'm absolutely gutted.

This is a wind-up, right?

The second post is what I'd say about the first.....