Alan Gow Training With Us.

It's not the fact he's training with us that annoys me - it's the fact he's been pish for years.

As soon as he signed his contract with Rangers he put the tools away and has barely got them back out since.

Agreed, talented, but a total waster. Also, he's taken the piss out of this club before and shouldn't be allowed to to do it again. He's 32, so IF he was fit and actually bothered his arse trying, he'd probably be useful enough in the SPFL, but he's had several chances and it's never happened. Best avoided...

TBF , I think the sevco predecessor club f**ked up his career for him tae. .

I remember hearing at the time both Broadfoot and Gow signed for the dead club, that Gow went to the dead club with the attitude that he'd made it and sauntered around training with very little effort. (IIRC it was Kenny McDowall that passed this info to my mate.)

Broadfoot however, put absolutely everything into all aspects of his game and was aware that he had to continue working hard every day at the club.

I know Broadfoot eventually left the dead club, but he stayed much longer than Gow (who was let go relatively quickly) and was far more successful.

Anyway, IMO Gow is a work-shy, preening popinjay, who should not be entertained a minute more by the club.

I remember hearing at the time both Broadfoot and Gow signed for the dead club, that Gow went to the dead club with the attitude that he'd made it and sauntered around training with very little effort. (IIRC it was Kenny McDowall that passed this info to my mate.)

Broadfoot however, put absolutely everything into all aspects of his game and was aware that he had to continue working hard every day at the club.

I know Broadfoot eventually left the dead club, but he stayed much longer than Gow (who was let go relatively quickly) and was far more successful.

Anyway, IMO Gow is a work-shy, preening popinjay, who should not be entertained a minute more by the club.

Mind you....

Haw! Gow! Get tae' fcuk ya' workshy preening poppinjay!'

Would probably be high on my list off all time great West/North Bank abuse!

We'll be attracting a lot of free agents now given what happened on deadline day.

Agents and players know we have money to spend and are looking to spend it.

Of course the vast majority we look at won't get a deal, let's hope Gow is one of them...

I would suggest we don't have money to spend.

The McLean cash will probably go towards the losses we've most probably had this season.

I would suggest we don't have money to spend.

The McLean cash will probably go towards the losses we've most probably had this season.

Well we've brought in one today and the noises from those ITK is we want to bring in more. This is why we have players on trial.

I would suggest we do, unless we are planning on paying them in pies with free beans.