May 2015

shull

Actually looking forward to Championship next season, change of scenery winning more games for a start (hopefully) Bored with Premiership in fact bored/scunnered with club at the moment. Relegation is bad news for employees at club, the board have to take responsibility for that though. As for me it doesn't make a great difference to me which division we are in, I'll still turn up every week and watch the team and will surely leave the ground happier more times than I have done this season, so that's a positive

Actually looking forward to Championship next season, change of scenery winning more games for a start (hopefully) Bored with Premiership in fact bored/scunnered with club at the moment. Relegation is bad news for employees at club, the board have to take responsibility for that though. As for me it doesn't make a great difference to me which division we are in, I'll still turn up every week and watch the team and will surely leave the ground happier more times than I have done this season, so that's a positive

I disagree I believe if we go down we could go into free fall and it will take years before we see the top flight again

I disagree I believe if we go down we could go into free fall and it will take years before we see the top flight again

Fair enough Dave, but just how I feel at the moment. The club does need major clear out and rebuilding, hopefully model themselves on what Hearts did but granted think it would take 2 or 3 years. I'm just fed up with what we have been watching recently

But it will be a right bummer if we get promoted.