100 Greatest Saints ?

FS

Having one of those pub debates, was there a book came out some time in the 2000's mibbe with a title along those lines and compiled by Alisdair MacLachlan ? Anyone got a link to it ?

Edited by FS

Having one of those pub debates, was there a book came out some time in the 2000's mibbe with a title along those lines and compiled by Alisdair MacLachlan ? Anyone got a link to it ?

Yep, I was given a copy as a gift and I passed it on to Jose Quitongo because he featured in it. He wasn't actually in the top 100 but for some reason the author deviated from subject to talk about Jose needing to go to the toilet.....:rolleyes:

To be perfectly honest I thought it was self indulgent pish as it would be when someone takes it on themselves to compile their own "top" anything lists.

Forgot about that. Two words immediately spring to mind. 'Billy' and 'Abercromby'.

Didn't forget about the book but Aber totally sprung to mind! So who wasn't in a good place then and couldn't do an interview - WHO FOOKIN CARES!! Write it yersel and get him in the book - its BILLY ABERCROMBY!!!