St Mirren V Hamilton Accies 28/02/15

Flappy in goal, an ageing liability at the back, no creativity in midfield and a Ross County reject up front. The chance we'll see Wylde make an appearance or McGinn play 3 positions in the first 45 minutes as Teale "holds his hands up". We're at our core support, most of whom will expect a defeat and who can blame any of us.

Thanks Stewart, thanks a God damned bundle!

No excuses. Hamilton have lost 6 in the last 7 since AN left. If there was ever a team we'd want to play, this is it. There is no hiding place if we allow this shitfest to beat us, they have fallen from grace quite spectacularly under Canning. As f**king shite as we are, it's time to finally get a home win on the board.

I won't hold my breath, though.

Hamilton have better players than us , they're on an horrendous run but they'll still beat us. McLean being allowed to leave tells us all we need to know about the club now , God how I wish the club had ben sold last month !

Edited by billyg

After some of the rubbish i have witnessed down the years, when it comes to St Mirren related matters, I am an extreme optimist. Even if we were 10-0 down, with 5 minutes to go, I would find myself thinking surely there will be enough injury time for the boys to turn things around.

So, next Saturday it will be ....

C O M E O N Y E S A I N T S

Got to say Accies have a very decent record against us at GHR, other than the Higdon hatrick league game and the League Cup win over them with Lee Mair scoring I think we have lost every other game against them. No matter what sort of form Accies are in at the moment GHR is simply not a hard place to come and win, god only knows when and if a home win will come this season.

Hamilton have better players than us , they're on an horrendous run but they'll still beat us. McLean being allowed to leave tells us all we need to know about those running the club now , God how I wish the club had ben sold last month !

But we have a solid central defence!!1eye.gif

Got to say Accies have a very decent record against us at GHR, other than the Higdon hatrick league game and the League Cup win over them with Lee Mair scoring I think we have lost every other game against them. No matter what sort of form Accies are in at the moment GHR is simply not a hard place to come and win, god only knows when and if a home win will come this season.

April 2015.

Hamilton are on a terrible run and a downer since they not only lost a manager, but a midfielder. We are on the worst run ever at home in the league and are a poor outfit. All points to a 0-0 shitfest..... So....

0-1. Canning header.

If your prediction comes true then, as we go into March a Hamilton Accies defender will have scored double the amount of goals as St Mirren's top scorer.

Just outa curiosity, what is the record run for not having a home win in a season. I reckon we met get silverware this season right enough.

On topic , I am not going , two terrible teams , horrible game in prospect, too many good pubs to experience of a Saturday afternoon.

I'll get more of a buzz looking, nae, squinting at the TV coverage about ten to five.

Magic

I never expected us to get anything against ICT or Aberdeen, and we didn't. They are 2nd and 3rd for a reason after all.

I'm expecting something here. Accies were excellent under Neil and they deservedly beat us twice earlier in the season. They're clearly lost without him though and their form has nosedived since he left.

This is really a game we should be winning. This is our last home game until April; we have no games in Paisley in March. It's time to get this gorilla off our back. A loss would be a disaster and a draw wouldn't be much better.

Hopefully Osbourne is fit to start and he allows Goodwin to go back into defence and Kelly to either be dropped or go back to left mid. I'd also play Thommo instead of Arquin.

If we get this right and play well we can definitely win here. Big if.