Tess Calls Paisley A Shithole

dakota7

He's dutch, they have a massive superiority complex, he hasn't shown too much of that, also the truth hurts sometimes.

Like people who post crap and call each other names on here (self included) he is entitled to his opinion, also it's in print so may not portray exactly what he said, still not inaccurate though.

Dreadful journalism. They have put a negative spin on everything he's said, and for what? To create a story, when really there is no story.

Journalism in this country is utterly pathetic. Who even wrote this garbage?

Also worth noting that everything was taken from an interview with a Dutch magazine, so they have possibly ommited things he said, and been liberal with the translation.

I agree with everything he said in fairness.

Paisley is a shitehole

Has social problems and high unemployment

Our fans don't sing much, but do swear a lot

We are passionate

We place football above most other things in our lives

Scottish football is fast and brutal

He broke his nose a few times

He wants a new challenge as he's sick of getting booted around

Tynecastle is a good ground

Ours is shite

He's dutch, they have a massive superiority complex, he hasn't shown too much of that, also the truth hurts sometimes.

Like people who post crap and call each other names on here (self included) he is entitled to his opinion, also it's in print so may not portray exactly what he said, still not inaccurate though.

Dreadful journalism. They have put a negative spin on everything he's said, and for what? To create a story, when really there is no story.

Journalism in this country is utterly pathetic. Who even wrote this garbage?

Also worth noting that everything was taken from an interview with a Dutch magazine, so they have possibly ommited things he said, and been liberal with the translation.

Yup.

It's another Daily Ranger poorly translated (and nastily interpreted) rip-off from a foreign publication.

Also, it looks like the original would have been long, long ago. Long before Saints got into their current position.

Disgusting, small-minded plagiarism intended simply to stir the shit. It's not journalism. It's not reporting...

Like all tabloids - better ignored.

Edited by bluto

This made me chuckle and I admire his honesty. I actually agree with a lot of what he says but the timing is awful. At a time when we should be pulling together this is not the smartest thing he could have done for himself and everyone associated with St Mirren football club.

Should have told this story at the end of the season.

This made me chuckle and I admire his honesty. I actually agree with a lot of what he says but the timing is awful. At a time when we should be pulling together this is not the smartest thing he could have done for himself and everyone associated with St Mirren football club.

Should have told this story at the end of the season.

As I noted above.

This is DR timing.

This is not from a recent interview.

Yup.

It's another Daily Ranger poorly translated (and nastily interpreted) rip-off from a foreign publication.

Also, it looks like the original would have been long, long ago. Long before Saints got into their current position.

Disgusting, small-minded plagiarism intended simply to stir the shit. It's not journalism. It's not reporting...

Like all tabloids - better ignored.

`Last papers I bought were on 18th March 2013 - and I still have them.

Looks like he's offski at the end of the season.

He didn't even do the interview with the DR. Shows how desperate they are for things to report on.

Shite newspaper steals parts from an interview on a average player playing for a shite team and he "slags" the shite town said team plays in.

No doubt he'll get some amount of abuse for this even though it should be the Renfrewshire council that should be taking the pelters for the way Paisley has deteriorated.

Agree with most of what he says but the timing of this could of been better sadly. Anyway if you don't laugh you'll greet!

Have we signed a centre half yet?

If what Stu says is true, and I have no reason to doubt him, can we please recognise that Tess' interview was NOT yesterday. The Daily Ranger picked up an older piece and revamped, and probably reinterpreted, it.

Edited to add:

post-7588-0-41625600-1424782505_thumb.pn

Edited by stlucifer