No Swearing Now!

Indeed , Saint Mirren Day. .

. . the day that the Super Saints beat th*t ***** ****** t***y lot from Glasgow. . ****'em holiday.gif

Ides of March.......15th?

St Mirren Day.......17th?

Have Hearts moved house? :o

Perhaps he prefers a more definite outcome than debating with a person.

Frankly?

I think the hamster's in with a chance here!lol.gif

I don't see a lot of Oaky's stuff because he's predictably boring but I was stuck on a train for a long time today and as I was viewing the forum on my phone I can't help seeing his posts. I can understand why he'd rather debate with a hamster. Hamsters swallow their own shite so Oaky can identify with that. I hear the hamster nominated was straight down to Paddy Power's and even though he was 15/1 on he stuck a grand on himself. He saw Oaky's massive climb down and how he tried to imply he didn't really mean it and he knows he's on a sure-fire cert. C'mon the hamster!

PS I don't think Oaky will turn up.

I think the word you are looking for is subconscious.

No the word that best described what I was trying to articulate was "walloper" and I think I actually nailed it.

ETA Just in case you're interested........

un·con·scious (ŭn-kŏn′shəs)

adj.

1. Lacking awareness and the capacity for sensory perception; not conscious.

2. Temporarily lacking consciousness.

3. Occurring in the absence of conscious awareness or thought: unconscious resentment; unconscious fears.

4. Without conscious control; involuntary or unintended: an unconscious mannerism.

Pick any one of 1, 2 or 3.

No the word that best described what I was trying to articulate was "walloper" and I think I actually nailed it.

ETA Just in case you're interested........

un·con·scious (ŭn-kŏn′shəs)

adj.

1. Lacking awareness and the capacity for sensory perception; not conscious.

2. Temporarily lacking consciousness.

3. Occurring in the absence of conscious awareness or thought: unconscious resentment; unconscious fears.

4. Without conscious control; involuntary or unintended: an unconscious mannerism.

Pick any one of 1, 2 or 3.

Fascinating. snore.gif

And yet another sensible Saints related debate reduces to tittltattle / banter between a few!

Sort it out guys - keep the forum decent.

Plenty of other mediums for chit-chat! (Facebook groups etc!)

It's ran for 8 pages PP,been debated to death and it can't go on for ever.

Good thread tho.

Got to admit I do swear on occasion so did my Dad so did my Grampa it's part of going to the football.

But lets be honest at Ibrox and Parkhead they sing about the UVF and the IRA!!

I would rather sons here a few f**ks on a Saturday rather than bigoted sectarian pish that kids hear at the Old Firm!

St.Mirren have a family stand if you don't like swearing then that's the place to sit!

I have on a few occasions told other fans to shut it when they have gone over the top!

But I remeber the most offensive supporter ever Fergie use to watch Hamilton Accies sat next to the fence at Love Street!! He was in his sixties and would swear gesture and rub his hands with excitement!!!!

Ahh Old Love Street where swearing was acceptable!

Leo,

I'm confused. You suggest that you swear at the football and that you take your children, who I presume would hear you swear. Yet, you once posted on here:-

I am sorry to hear your kids got hurt at a scotland game! I take both my young sons to Hampden and all over scotland never once have they been hurt at any ground or came home with bruises.

as for the w word please stop using it my kids are reading!.

Au contraire, no?

Edited by iTony