HSS

Great news. Great lineup...

Nissan

Vauxhall Mazda Mercedes Toyota

Renault Ford Citroen Maserati

Zonda Skoda

Subs: Clarkson, May, Hammond.

I like the look of that team.

Good engine and the strikers should be firing on all cylinders.

Could steer us to safety.

Just as a wee aside to this, a while back I came across a list of famous football players nicknames and included in it was an entry :- 'Mark Hughes (Wales) Spanky'. As they say, what you do in the privacy of your own bedroom.

Sparky.........not Spanky.

As they say,what you do in the privacy of your own mind.

Just as a wee aside to this, a while back I came across a list of famous football players nicknames and included in it was an entry :- 'Mark Hughes (Wales) Spanky'. As they say, what you do in the privacy of your own bedroom.

And as an after thought.........What has a nickname got to do with a car park?

And as an after thought.........What has a nickname got to do with a car park?

Aye.... C'mon RIcky!

Explain that one.... Ford Capri Mark II is the slenderest excuse of a connection I can construct.... And it's unroadworthy.

Where (and how!) in yer Heid did that evolve?! :lol

Sparky.........not Spanky.

As they say,what you do in the privacy of your own mind.

You realise I was pointing out a genuine misprint in the list? It's still there. I looked just now. I thought it was funny. The tenuous connection is naming footballers after something else. Look up Soccerphile Footballers Names and you will find it easy enough. Who doesn't know Sparky was his proper nickname?

For anyone interested the planning application can be found here: http://pl.renfrewshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=_RENFR_DCAPR_29300

Land will be leased from Tesco. Will be another airport car park although there's to be a short stay bit too. Apparently there is planning permission for more than 200 houses on the land but nothing has ever happened with that.

Edited by Stu

You realise I was pointing out a genuine misprint in the list? It's still there. I looked just now. I thought it was funny. The tenuous connection is naming footballers after something else. Look up Soccerphile Footballers Names and you will find it easy enough. Who doesn't know Sparky was his proper nickname?

Me 1eye.gif