St Johnstone V St Mirren Premiership 21/3/15

shull

If going 4 points adrift at the foot of the table isn't enough to cause a reaction and performance from the players then nothing will, time to step up and show they are up for this scrap!!

we need to turn up in numbers to make sure were still in with a shout come the gave vs mother away

another fir park fight needed on the horizon it seems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO1z6bBRQDo

Edited by jama

We only got that crowd cause it was £5 entry

Tomorow not a

Must win it's a must not lose.

I was there bye1.gif

I've only been to 3 away league matches since we were promoted and 2 of them cost a fiver tae get in . thumbup2.gif

We could be out of sight if we dont win tomorrow and the expected outcome of next Friday against celtic.

Motherwell are starting to add goals to their game, another 4 tonight. If we dont start taking our chances as of tomorrow, we are as good as gone.

Edited by kevo_smfc

I just can't see it..they will have been given a warning after last week and we're in for a hard game. I hope we can somehow show the fight and the ability we need.

that's the thing right there norrie

we need to show THAT fight tomorrow

We only got that crowd cause it was £5 entry

Tomorow not a

Must win it's a must not lose.

Nope, last week against Killie was a must not lose. Tonight's result, coupled with the fact that we DID lose that 'must not lose' game means that a point tomorrow just isn't good enough. We simply have to win, no two ways about it, if we're drawing with 10 minutes to go, we can't sit in and accept a point, not when our two rivals are winning games now.

Brilliant, according to some the team have no backbone, have to be up for the fight yet some "supporters" have us f**ked/doomed already. :1eye

I would suggest some of our support have no backbone, in fact I'm surprised some can stand upright.

You couldnae make it up. :hammer

I'm usually in amongst the more optimistic of our fans, but the combination of no goalscorers and the weakest defence in the league have me thinking that our time in the top flight will ultimately be over this season. It's not knickerwetting it's just being realistic sadly.

Brilliant, according to some the team have no backbone, have to be up for the fight yet some "supporters" have us f**ked/doomed already. 1eye.gif

I would suggest some of our support have no backbone, in fact I'm surprised some can stand upright.

You couldnae make it up. bangin.gif

Who exactly are you? From what I gather, you sit atop your perch 'faraway' in Arbroath and slaughter the supporters on a regular basis, so where are you on a matchday? You live closer to the location of tomorrow's match than I and about 95% of our support do, so I gather you'll be there backing us to the hilt?!

Time for you to put up or shut up, I'm afraid.

Who exactly are you? From what I gather, you sit atop your perch 'faraway' in Arbroath and slaughter the supporters on a regular basis, so where are you on a matchday? You live closer to the location of tomorrow's match than I and about 95% of our support do, so I gather you'll be there backing us to the hilt?!

Time for you to put up or shut up, I'm afraid.

What the fcuk is it to you who I am?

What you gather Sherlock? 1eye.gif Slaughter "supporters"? lol.gif

Aye, you can make up or believe anything you like about my attendances, I'm way beyond having to justify when I attend or do not.

What I can tell you for a fact is that I support the team.

"Realistic" is only a perception or choice. Reality is we are in a relegation fight and need support.

The jellyfish supporters we have, who deride the team at every "easy" opportunity, is astounding.

Put up or shut up? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

You're getting all upset because that's the realty.

Read the posts, see the supporters who jump aboard the "we're doomed" bandwagon, and have been for years.

Sure we could go down this season, and they will be creaming themselves saying we told you so, like they have been telling us so for fcuking years.

Thanks for the advice Einstein, I'll make my own mind up. bye1.gif

I'm usually in amongst the more optimistic of our fans, but the combination of no goalscorers and the weakest defence in the league have me thinking that our time in the top flight will ultimately be over this season. It's not knickerwetting it's just being realistic sadly.

We could well go down but, as I've said, that's not realistic, that's opinion.

The odd's are stacked against us, the bookies are not often wrong, but not always right, that's why we stick money on fixed odds coupons.

I wouldn't bet on us staying up, but I wouldn't, like some, say we're gone.

Sure we could go down this season, and they will be creaming themselves saying we told you so, like they have been telling us so for fcuking years.

You don't get it do you, you clueless cnut ? No-one's creaming themselves apart from you , playing with yourself atop your soap box !

You don't get it do you, you clueless cnut ? No-one's creaming themselves apart from you , playing with yourself atop your soap box !

You're funny. 1eye.gif

Another lovely constructed post. lol.gif

PS How did you know I was referring to you ya fanny........................I like this game. bye1.gif

Edited by faraway saint

If you can make it to Perth today I think the team could do with our backing. Still to play Motherwell & Ross Co. twice. Doesn't look great for us but still could be twists and turns.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Indeed. clap2.gif

Weathers not too bad, should stay dry, still, stick a jumper on, always windy as feck in their ground.

Hardly seen a good game here, take a shitty 0-1 right now, it's all about results.

Edited by faraway saint

What the fcuk is it to you who I am?

What you gather Sherlock? 1eye.gif Slaughter "supporters"? lol.gif

Aye, you can make up or believe anything you like about my attendances, I'm way beyond having to justify when I attend or do not.

What I can tell you for a fact is that I support the team.

"Realistic" is only a perception or choice. Reality is we are in a relegation fight and need support.

The jellyfish supporters we have, who deride the team at every "easy" opportunity, is astounding.

Put up or shut up? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

You're getting all upset because that's the realty.

Read the posts, see the supporters who jump aboard the "we're doomed" bandwagon, and have been for years.

Thanks for the advice Einstein, I'll make my own mind up. bye1.gif

Well said Dunderheid.

See ye at the Game

Paying me in ?

lol.giflol.giflol.gif