Charlie Adam's 66 Yard Goal

conaldo

His goal today was 66 yards! Longest in the Premier.

He took a wee while to celebrate.... Letting it sink in....

Then he did some hi-fiving and ended with a weird celebratory shuffle.

" a sort of robot dance like Peter Crouch", the MotD pundits said.

It reminded me more of Billy Mehmet's cringey dance/celebration.....

Shows how far technology has progressed in the last decade that his goal against us was only 11 years ago and the best available quality video of it looks like it was filmed on a potato. That goal would go viral in minutes if it was scored today.

Edited by djchapsticks

Charlie scores from his own half against Chelsea and they all say it's a once in a lifetime goal, even Adam himself! Then the bbc say that he's actually done it before in a reserve game for Blackpool. Yet we all know before all of this his first half way liner was at love street in a match against Ross county and he nearly did it twice in the same game!

I think we should all let the bbc know about this!

Wasn't at all surprised to see him score that goal today. I remember back when he did it at love street saying that it wouldn't matter who he was playing against he would try that sort of thing against any team in the world. Also remember getting laughed at on here when I said his left foot was as good as any player in the world and it wouldn't matter what keeper was in goals, if he struck a ball the way he can nobody would save his shots.

Well Charlie take a bow!

Edited by Big Yards

Just watched Charlie Adams goal from his own half on match of the day. He said 'it was a once in a lifetime strike'but I am sure he scored for Ross County from his own half against us at Love Street if I recall correctly.

Yet another example of English anti SNP press, do your feckin homework lazy journalists !!!!!!!!

Well, it was once in a lifetime as it was 66 yards? blink.png

Isn't almost on the halfway line considerably less? dry.png

Anti SNP? bangin.gif

Paranoid? lol.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Here it is . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDAYMfN0lsA

. .today's top tip , turn the volume down before playing the video. .

My wife just yelled at me 'Get that bloody racket off!' Could you no have put the warning at the top?

Great goal. In all modesty (I'm lying) I scored four goals from inside our half during my 'career'. One was a fluke and the other three were belters. Wish they had been filmed.

My wife just yelled at me 'Get that bloody racket off!' Could you no have put the warning at the top?

Great goal. In all modesty (I'm lying) I scored four goals from inside our half during my 'career'. One was a fluke and the other three were belters. Wish they had been filmed.

They were "own goals" Rick, don't really count. tongue.png

Until now. wink.png

I can remember two but I know there were more. Was there a song, or was it a story, about a great goal scorer who was a danger to both defences depending what way he happened to be facing when he got the ball? Always makes me laugh thinking about that.

Are you trying to pretend that there was a song about you? Or was it a song about someone who aspired to be you? whistling.gif:

There was a song about me. 'I'm a Loser'. Can't remember what happened to the boys that sang it. It has been tough on me being a role model for such a long time.

Charlie scores from his own half against Chelsea and they all say it's a once in a lifetime goal, even Adam himself! Then the bbc say that he's actually done it before in a reserve game for Blackpool. Yet we all know before all of this his first half way liner was at love street in a match against Ross county and he nearly did it twice in the same game!

I think we should all let the bbc know about this!

Wasn't at all surprised to see him score that goal today. I remember back when he did it at love street saying that it wouldn't matter who he was playing against he would try that sort of thing against any team in the world. Also remember getting laughed at on here when I said his left foot was as good as any player in the world and it wouldn't matter what keeper was in goals, if he struck a ball the way he can nobody would save his shots.

Well Charlie take a bow!

i dont think anyone else knows that