Poty

It's going to be very difficult having a POTY award or indeed a young POTY.

Although I would personally go for no POTY award if any are to be given then may I humbly suggest that we ignore the

number of Red Cards shown to Jim Goodwin and award him the POTY and give the young POTY award to Stevie Mallan.

The POTY awards should be cancelled this year, disgraceful.

We could have the biggest wage thief award though?

That could go on longer than the Eurovision song contest. Graham Norton hosting it getting digs in, here is Greg with a natty hair weave wearing his pink pants

Edited by Frank McGarvey' wonky legs

Cancel it and replace it with the 'Player who looked like they gave a fcuk' award? Div should sponsor it and get adverts on the scoreboard on Monday night. Every time a St Mirren player breaks into a jog, the scoreboard flashes up 'Big Front Door says he looks like he gives a fcuk'.

Cancel it and replace it with the 'Player who looked like they gave a fcuk' award? Div should sponsor it and get adverts on the scoreboard on Monday night. Every time a St Mirren player breaks into a jog, the scoreboard flashes up 'Big Front Door says he looks like he gives a fcuk'.

What's the point in THAT? There will be nobody there to see it!

Kenny McLean, even if he does play for Aberdeen now.

Exactly.............the crowning glory to our season, that really would say it all.

McLean gets my vote

Add one for Petulant player of the year, that would be McGinn, who has shown immaturity and ignorance of fact way behind his accrued years.

Stupid boy.

edit for spelling mistake whistling.gif

Edited by Seaside Nipper

It's going to be very difficult having a POTY award or indeed a young POTY.

Although I would personally go for no POTY award if any are to be given then may I humbly suggest that we ignore the

number of Red Cards shown to Jim Goodwin and award him the POTY and give the young POTY award to Stevie Mallan.

We could change the P to Prick and have the most keenly contented contest in decades.

I would give it to Goodwin and young player to stevie mallan!! Both played pretty decent

Agree on Mallan Louise, though not on JG. I'd struggle to give him the award based on his indiscipline early doors and subsequent sacking from his coaching role. Yes he's been better since, but too much early damage to go handing out accolades.

For me it has to be Kenny McLean despite, as others have said, him now being an ex player. To award it to KM would, imho, be fully merited, and would give a clear message in terms of how we as a fan base feel about this season and, critically, his sale.

Agree on Mallan Louise, though not on JG. I'd struggle to give him the award based on his indiscipline early doors and subsequent sacking from his coaching role. Yes he's been better since, but too much early damage to go handing out accolades.

For me it has to be Kenny McLean despite, as others have said, him now being an ex player. To award it to KM would, imho, be fully merited, and would give a clear message in terms of how we as a fan base feel about this season and, critically, his sale.

JG's pointing and blaming everyone else, hell his entire performance at Perth, mean he doesn't deserve it for me.

Great idea... Kenny had about 8 good games leading up to his move to Aberdeen, before

that he was as pish as the rest of the team...

Has our club not been embarrassed enough this year without giving the POTY award to

someone who deserted a sinking ship (and rightly so) half way through the season...

Jim Goodwin and Steven Mallan... no contest.

Great idea... Kenny had about 8 good games leading up to his move to Aberdeen, before

that he was as pish as the rest of the team...

Has our club not been embarrassed enough this year without giving the POTY award to

someone who deserted a sinking ship (and rightly so) half way through the season...

Jim Goodwin and Steven Mallan... no contest.

You've just made McLean's case..........

'8 good games', 4 goals in 8 as well, that's easily enough to justify poty for this Hammer house of Horror season

A done deal

Edited by Seaside Nipper